Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 1:24 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Tsar Tsar Finks (Gungan Warlord Character)
Tsar Tsar Finks
Pilsung2002Date: Monday, 04-Jan-2010, 11:42 PM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

Character Name: Tsar Tsar Finks

Characters Age: 100? Depends on when in the story line we are.

Race: Gungan (Really a human replica droid in the form of a gungan)

Faction: Gungan Remnant

Career in faction: Leader

Personal Ship: Sentinel-class Landing Craft

Personal Equipment: Gungan Personal Energy Shield, Double-Bladed Electropole, Disruptor Pistol

Personality: Dry wit, sarcastic sense of humor

Bio: (history) Tsar Tsar Finks was born shortly before the Trade Federation blockade of Naboo. He was a happy child, raised in the years of peace between the Naboo and the Gungans after that fateful event. During the Clone Wars, Tsar Tsar's family was killed in one of the punitive attacks the CIS forces made against the Gungan people, at the order of Nute Gunrey, for their part in the defeat of his failed blockade a decade earlier. Tsar Tsar was captured and imprisoned in a remote penal colony. Here, he was adopted by the elected leader of the Gungan inmates. With the down fall of the CIS, the small, remote penal colony was forgotten; the droids that had been placed here, not connected to the control systems as the rest of the CIS droid army was, continued to run the prison as they had been programmed to do. Here he stayed for nearly 13 years before the inmates were able to mount an effective escape plan. His adoptive father was killed in the escape, sacrificing his life for those of his followers. Tsar Tsar assumed command of the small band of gungan refugees at the behest of his people. He worked to bring together as many disperate parts of the old Gungan Grand Army as he could, and began plotting a revenge plan against the Empire, whom he saw as at fault for the deaths of his people due to the inability of the Republic to stop the ravishing of his planet by the CIS. The renewed Grand Army began a slow, drawn out campaign in the outer reaches of Imperial space, waging gorilla wars and hit-n-run attacks where ever they saw the opportunity. During one of these gorilla wars, Tsar Tsar was critically wounded beyond healing. Rather than lose their beloved leader, Tsar Tsar's inner circle opted to transfer his consciousness to a Gungan modeled human replica droid. Soon afterwards, Tsar Tsar began persuing his revenge agenda more and more fervently. With the death of the Emperor and the subsequent decline of the Empire, Tsar Tsar's need for revenge began to subside. He called his troops to him and began a reorganization of his forces. He began setting up a wide chain of financial operations and several manufacturing facilities. He has been slowly building his ragtag group into a propper government. The time will soon be nigh for the gungans to assert themselves as a force with which to be reckoned in the galaxy.

How do I upload pictures here, anyway?

Added (04-Jan-2010, 11:42 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Warlord's Name: Tsar Tsar Finks
Planets (starting with capital): Naboo (Metropolis), Arbia (Industrial), Triffis (Industrial), Omwat (Primitive), Vergessa Asteroids (Basic)
Faction: Gungan Emperium

I know this is pushing it, but that's what I do. If everyone's open to the idea of this for my warlord, I'll start working on a few ship designs. Probably just one or two and pull the rest of my fleet from the black market. I don't expect this warlord to last long, but I think we can have some fun with it before everyone forgets the war, turns on me, and obliterates my froggy arse.

Viper7784Date: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2010, 4:15 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Picture wise you need to have steve tell you. As for ship designs i dont have a problem with it.

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Pilsung2002Date: Friday, 15-Jan-2010, 9:36 PM | Message # 3

Ok. I'll be giving you guys a call this weekend to try and iron some things out. Sorry it's been so long between posts. I've been a bit busy lately. What faction did you want me to help with again? GA or IR? I can't promise much, but I'll do what I can to help whoever's running it.

As for this character, I'll be completing this post piecemail. What I intend to put up here is three ship designs, two space station designs, a gungan tech or two, one fighter design, one shuttle design, one bomber design, and my ground forces composition. I hope to have this done by Saturday, but I've got a lot of studying to do and not much time in which to do it, so, again, no promises.

===================================

Nass-Class Cruiser
Length 500
Crew 4000
Troops 2500
Hull 3000
Shields 7000
Speed 20
Hangar 5 Squads
Equipment x0.6 Hyperdrive, 4 Tractor Beam Projectors
Weapons 40 Ion Cannon Batteries, 40 Turbolaser Batteries, 40 Booma Launchers
Build Time 10 Days
Description A modest upgrade of the Harrier cruiser, this ship design was christened in honor of the famed Gungan leader Boss Nass. The refit sees an increase in durability, the replacement of the proton torpedo launchers with booma launchers, and a decrease in crew in favor of a larger troop compliment.

=============================================

Booma Launcher
Starship/Vehicular weapon
This projectile weapon is favored by the Gungans over more standardized missile weaponry. The launcher contains a plasma generator which slowly restocks the ammo racks. The barrel has a kind of telescoping interior, increasing or decreasing the interior diameter of the barrel as desired. The booma projectile is then sized to the barrel. This has the effect of allowing the booma to be sized to match it's target. The smaller the booma, the faster it will travel. The larger the booma, the slower it will travel, but the harder it will hit. Since the booma is just a ball of plasma, there is nothing for a laser or turbolaser to hit; however, an ion cannon can disrupt the ball. A missile will also disperse the booma. Boomas are non-guided and inerta propelled. This makes them great for bombing attacks and strikes against larger targets, but less effective when used against fighters and other small craft. This is why the Gungans have implemented the resizeable barrel diameter. The smaller boomas are far more effective against small craft, especially when fired at close range where the fighters have less time to dodge.

Added (15-Jan-2010, 9:09 Pm)
Narmle-class Carrier
Length 400 Meters
Crew 250
Troops 100
Hull 600 RU
Shields 1200 SBD
Speed 10 MGLT
Hangar 12 Squadrons
Equipment 2 Tractor Beam Projectors, x1 Hyperdrive
Weapons 5 laser Batteries
Build Time 7 Days
Description This heavy carrier is designed to place a large amount of fighters on the battlefield as quickly and efficiently as possible. Armed with only a handful of laser batteries for protection against stray starfighters, this vessel is best employed well away from the front lines.

=====================================================

Armadia-Class Defense Station Mk I
Length 700 Meters
Crew 1000
Troops 1600
Hull 5000 RU
Shields 12000 SBD
Hangar 4 Squadrons
Equipment 4 Tractor Beam Projectors
Weapons 10 Turbolaser Batteries, 10 Ion Cannon Batteries, 20 Laser Cannon Batteries
Description A smaller, cheaper station that is easily massed produced. Due to the shape of the craft (a sphere), it's shield generators offer more protection.
Build Time 7 Days

===========================================

Armadia-Class Defense Station Mk II
Length 700 Meters
Crew 1000
Troops 1600
Hull 5000 RU
Shields 12000 SBD
Hangar 4 Squadrons
Equipment 4 Tractor Beam Projectors
Weapons 50 Booma Launcher Batteries
Description A smaller, cheaper station that is easily massed produced. Due to the shape of the craft (a sphere), it's shield generators offer more protection.
Build Time 7 Days

Added (15-Jan-2010, 9:36 Pm)
For these next two fighters, I'll post pics once I find out how to upload them.

Ragnarok Heavy Assault Bomber
Length 18 Meters
Crew 2, 1 Astromech
Hull 120 RU
Shields 250 SBD
Speed 70 MGLT
Equipment x2 Hyperdrive
Weapons 4 Light Turbolaser Cannons, 4 Proton Torpedo Launchers, 5 Twin Ion Cannons
8 per Squadron
Description This bomber is the result of fusing 3 Y-wings together into one heavy duty bomber. Designed primarily for disabling high profile targets, it is nonetheless quite capable of destroying most light to medium targets.

==================================================

Smirnoff-class Heavy Starfighter
Length 10 Meters
Crew 1
Hull 50 RU
Shields 150 SBD
Speed 100 MGLT
Equipment x1 Hyperdrive
Weapons 12 Laser Cannons, 2 Ordinance Pods
12 per Squadron
Description This starfighter uses the TIE Bomber cockpit, flanked on either side with a TIE Bomber ordinance pod, and TIE Interceptor solar panels one each end. Designed to pack a punch and still provide adequate protection to the pilot, this craft excels in many roles. The ordinance pods, either one or both, are able to be stripped and refitted with additional shield generators. In this configuration, the shield strength is raised to either 300 (one pod) or 450 (both pods)

Message edited by Pilsung2002 - Wednesday, 13-Jan-2010, 11:12 PM

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 20-Jan-2010, 7:29 PM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
Approved. You may begin simming this character. I will set up pages for you within the week.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Pilsung2002Date: Sunday, 24-Jan-2010, 1:29 PM | Message # 5

Cool.

I'm going really old school with the ground forces, just for the hell of it.

Gungan Guard
Infantry
Equipped with Gungan Personal Energy Shields, Atlatls, and Electropoles

Gungan Cavalry
Mounted on Kaadu (or similar animal depending on the planet) or Heavy STAPs, depending on the situation.

Gungan Heavy Cavalry
Mounted on Rancor or AATs for ground ops, Opee Sea Killers for naval ops

Armies are usually supported by Fambaas carrying shield generators and falumpasets towing booma launchers.

Kaadu-class Multi-Purpose Destroyer
Length 1000
Crew 4000
Troops 5000
Hull 7000
Shields 15000
Speed 20
Hangar 4 Squads
Equipment x0.6 Hyperdrive, 4 Tractor Beam Projectors
Weapons 100 Ion Cannon Batteries, 100 Turbolaser Batteries, 100 Booma Launchers
Build Time 20 Days
Description A Gungan design named after a favored workhorse, this design is engineered to operate equally well in space, atmosphere, and underwater. The craft is intended to provide close-range support in any situation.

Message edited by Pilsung2002 - Sunday, 24-Jan-2010, 1:31 PM

Divebomber311Date: Sunday, 24-Jan-2010, 5:48 PM | Message # 6
Big Three Member
Thats fine.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Pilsung2002Date: Monday, 25-Jan-2010, 11:46 PM | Message # 7

Tight. I'll work on starting to sim when I get a chance. We've got some crap going down around here. Had a bunch of people caught underage drinking, so my whole class is on restriction. With lots of little time wasters thrown into the mix. Fun fun fun. Should be able to get my character fully started by the weekend, though. In what other faction did you want me to post a character? I asked rob and he was about as useful as ever there.

I finally got around to copying star wars rebellion, if you still want that. Give me your current address and I'll slip it in the mail first chance I get.

Divebomber311Date: Tuesday, 26-Jan-2010, 9:29 PM | Message # 8
Big Three Member
Super! Join the GA, they only have rob at the moment. My address is 536 S Gordon Wichita KS 67213

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

RippyDate: Wednesday, 27-Jan-2010, 7:44 PM | Message # 9
Original Site Side Manager
and me... smile

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 27-Jan-2010, 11:16 PM | Message # 10
Big Three Member
ahh yes! uber GA is about set then

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Tsar Tsar Finks (Gungan Warlord Character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024