Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Third Fleet HQ (All orders & OOC posts concerning the 3rd Fleet)
Third Fleet HQ
John04Date: Monday, 21-Feb-2011, 12:49 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Laron sat at his desk aboard the Cal Omas over Coruscant. The High Command was in the middle of deciding whether to retain Hoth or not and on what to do with the ships he had captured. However, that was all minimal. He was pleased that the assault was finally over, because now he could begin Operation Groundbreak. The Supreme Commander had cleared the campaign before he had gone on sabbatical, so now all Csapl'aro'nuruodo had to do now was pick the first location. He pulled up a holomap and began selecting candidates...

Added (21-Feb-2011, 12:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Laron was still sifting through the data when Captain Cel entered.

"Yes Captain?"

"Sorry to intrude Admiral, but you asked me to go through the various refugee requests in search of candidates that would work with Operation Groundbreak. I believe that I have the perfect choice. There is a coalition of Alderaanian, Caamasi, & Ithorian refugees who wish to settle on the planet Mindor. However, they say that they require GA assistance."

"Mindor," Laron muttered. He pulled up the data again. He had managed to pick out fifty possible targets for Groundbreak, and Mindor was one of them. The Taspan system was in the Inner Rim, and in a perfect position to intercept any Imperial incursions towards the Core.

"Contact the leaders of this coalition Captain. Mindor will serve as the first target of Operation Groundbreak."

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Third Fleet HQ (All orders & OOC posts concerning the 3rd Fleet)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024