• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Rapid Response Fleet HQ
Rapid Response Fleet HQ
Divebomber311Date: Friday, 10-Dec-2010, 10:41 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Snibit walked on board his new command the Mon Cal Mediator Battle cruiser "My Loins." He stood by his command chair and watched the crew duing their duties. They were fast, efficent, and the women were amazing. This is going to be an amazing command.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 11-Dec-2010, 8:01 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
"Target" was sitting in his quarters on board of the Mediator. They were spacious, for a warship, and Snibit took advantage of that. He was doing a little light reading when an incomming message came across his desks built in com. He activated it. On the other end was an old friend of Snibit. One he went to the military academy with. While this friend isnt with the military any longer, sort of being with GA intelligence, the two made an effort to keep in contact. The friend had interesting news, apparently a small warlord, or large pirate group, had been hitting a neutral planet near GA space. A message had been sent and partially confirmed that the group was prepping to attack again. Intelligence had managed to find the fleet and show that they were prepping for battle, with their departure imminent. Snibit was curious about this naturally and also curious why his friend was bringing this to him. His friend indicated that a report had been sent up to the top some time ago, but no reaction had been forth coming. With Snibit leading a fast response fleet it was thought that "Target" could pop in and take a fast look. Targets friend detailed all the information that had been uncovered about the fleet and its location. Target agreed to check it out. He sent a message to the captain of the ship to make the fleet ready to depart with in the hour for jagga two.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Viper7784Date: Friday, 31-Dec-2010, 1:51 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
A message was sent to have Snibit contact General Kor at the 2nd fleet HQ for new orders.

[tag steve]

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Rapid Response Fleet HQ
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024