Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » What do we still need?
What do we still need?
Pilsung2002Date: Friday, 20-Nov-2009, 10:49 PM | Message # 1
Group: Removed

What do we still need as far as stats or rules from the old site? I still have most of the old conflicts site and the legacy of the empire site webpages saved off on my computer. Let me know what we still need and I'll see if I have it.

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 21-Nov-2009, 1:08 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Users
It looks like all we really need is the black market up and we can roll from there.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Viper7784Date: Saturday, 21-Nov-2009, 3:30 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Aaron if you have any of the GA and Imp fighter stats that would be of some help as well cause i cant find any of mine. I could estimate or even cory if you have them post them and if neccicary i can tweak them to where they need to be.

GA Fighters:
A, B, C, E (mk IV), K, Stealth X and XJ Wing (not sure which prefix XJ wing you want to use)

Imperial Fighters:
Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, Tie Elite Guard Interceptor, Tie Avenger, Tie Bomber, Tie Scimatar, Tie Defender

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Viper7784Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 11:15 AM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
DAMN DUDE! Nice work. Will tweak some of them a bit later today. Thank buddy.

Viper7784Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 4:45 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
Black Market fighters and ships will need to be looked at which ill do tonight when i get back to my appartment. Some cap ships will be removed due to the fact they are going to be used (Allegiance SD for example). But at least the main faction fighters are where they should be. Thinking about it are we going to have some ships labeled for elite status only for we dont have all imperial fighters/interceptors be Tie Defenders and Elite Guard Interceptors for example?

Pilsung2002Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 5:30 PM | Message # 6

Yeah, I tried to leave off some of the obvious ships that would already be in use, but I didn't bother (was too lazy) to check and see which ones you guys were using for the GA/IR. Figured I'd just dump it all here and let ya'll sort out the mess.

I like the idea of elite unit fighters. Say you can have 20% or whatever as *elite* marked fighter craft and the rest are the normal fighter types. Something like that what you're thinking?

What about *hero* units? You make up a named squadron and assign it certain fighters. So, say the GA wants to put in Dinnertime Squadron. GA posts the creation of the squadron and where they are stationed. Probably allow the fighters in the squadron to be supped up. Either up the shields/hull/weapons, or include specialized equipment to allow the unit to pull off specific missions, stealth assault/recon deep behind enemy lines/whatteva. Have a very limited number of these hero units that a faction can use to bring out for high profile mission for PR or whatever in a roleplaying aspect. Having the units increase morale wherever they are and the loss of the unit decreases morale significantly. Takes a while to rebuild a lost squadron. I dunno, some shit like that.

Viper7784Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 5:34 PM | Message # 7
Big Three Member
i love the idea i think that would be pretty cool.

Pilsung2002Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 10:41 PM | Message # 8

On the hero stuff, how about 10 slots per faction, you can use the slots how you want. Fighter squadron = 1 slot, ground unit = 1 slot, capital ship = 1 slot/250 meters. The squadron/unit/ship is named and created as usual; if it's a ship, it doesn't count against your km limit. You can assign them wherever you want, so long as, if the designated place is a ship or station, there is room for the fighters or soldiers. Planets can support the heroes no problem. The stats on any hero can be supped up greatly; however, they must still stay within logical, and physiologial, constraints. In the case of starfighters, no matter which fighter is used and reguardless of the squadron size listed in the fighter description, there will be 12 fighters per hero squadron.

I'm kinda seeing this as being similar to the heroes in Empire at War. Strong, relatively, but not overpowering, since it's limited to only 10 x squadrons or 1 x 2500m ship, at most. Perfect for implementing some decent small scale rp or for pirate hunting, commerce raiding, little kids' birthday parties....the possiblilities are endless.

Divebomber311Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 10:57 PM | Message # 9
Big Three Member
DAMN black markets up! lol. Seriously I should start backing all of that stuff up too!

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Divebomber311Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 11:02 PM | Message # 10
Big Three Member
Oh does anyone have stats for the imperial Torpedo sphere? I dont anymore and I could make one up...but I'd rather not.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Pilsung2002Date: Sunday, 22-Nov-2009, 11:11 PM | Message # 11

*sigh*....*sigh*....*sigh*....*theatrically-long-drawn-out-sigh*....getting a bit needy with the stats here, people.

Class Torpedo Sphere
Length 1,900 Metres
Crew 63,275
Troops 2,030
Hull 3,138 RU 1569 (Boost)
Shields 3,200 SBD 1,600 (Backup)
Speed 20 MGLT
Hangar None
Equipment X2 Hyperdrive, ARS, EMP Shielding, CRLRA, ASM, MMLT
Weapons 500 Torpedo Tubes , 10 Turbolaser Batteries
Description The Torpedo Sphere is designed with one mission in mind, to take out planetary defence shields, whether full or partial they protect the entire or a section of that world from orbital bombardment. It is far less expensive in cost and casualties and complication to pound the targeted world into submission than to do a planetary assault. This dedicated siege platform was the precursor to the Death Star Battle Station. The Torpedo Sphere was designed by the Galactic Empire to knock out planetary shields before Imperial forces would attack the planet
Build Time 38 Days

Divebomber311Date: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 8:20 PM | Message # 12
Big Three Member
damn...

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Divebomber311Date: Monday, 23-Nov-2009, 8:28 PM | Message # 13
Big Three Member
We NEED someone to set the Jedi up. This is, in my opinion, the only thing stopping our launch.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Viper7784Date: Saturday, 28-Nov-2009, 6:36 PM | Message # 14
Big Three Member
I think the here and Elite units sounds good to me

Divebomber311Date: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2009, 8:58 PM | Message # 15
Big Three Member
Ive set up the force power info page, and split the powers up. However there are a lot more neutral powers then lightside or darkside. So if we want to find more, or even make a few up.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » What do we still need?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024