Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Jedi Flagship "Saber Blade"
Jedi Flagship "Saber Blade"
KaelDate: Friday, 07-Jan-2011, 6:39 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
This is what I would like to have for the Jedi Flagship. It is a mobile command/training base. Please let me know if it would be approved, or changes that would get it approved.

Model - Modified Venator-class Star Destroyer “Saber Blade”
Class - Star Destroyer
Length - 1,137 meters
Hyperdrive - Class 1.0; Backup: Class 3
Shielding - 100,000 SBD
Speed - 14 MGLT
Armor - 45,000 RU
Armament - 8 x Dual Turbolaser Turrets, 2 x Medium Dual Turbolaser Cannons, 24 x Turbolaser cannons, 52 x Point-defense Laser Cannons, 6 x Tractor Beam projectors, 4 x Heavy Proton Torpedo Tubes
Complement - 20 x Starfighter Squadrons
Crew - 2,500
Passengers - 5,000 troops
Cargo capacity - 40,000 tons
Consumables - 3 years
Modifications - The Saber Blade started its life off as the Galactic Republic Warship “Daystrom”. As the Galactic Empire replaced the Republic, the ship was shipped to a fleet yard for decommissioned ships. It sat there until the Galactic Civil War, where ship raiders stole the ship and took it to the Kathol Sector. It remained there, fighting only in the Vong Invasion. At the end of it, the original owners turned it over to the Jedi for their use. The Jedi then modified the ship to make it into a mobile training/command base. The large hangar at the bow of the ship was cut down, only able to sustain 20 squadrons. The rest of the bays were turned into repair bays and training modules. The Saber Blade can repair anything that can land in its bays (usually up to a medium freighter). The rest of the room was taken up with a secondary reactor core that fed the upgraded shields and engines. It has the defensive capabilities of a ship 3 times its size. The weapons were not changed out, but using large scale automation, the size of the crew to run the ship was cut in half.

Attachments: 5906116.jpg (23.5 Kb)

Viper7784Date: Friday, 07-Jan-2011, 8:16 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Users
No. Something way smaller or something like the jedi training ship with only a few defense weapons. This thing is a full flege warship and we agreed that the sith and jedi do not get warships.

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

KaelDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 9:08 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
Never mind then, I have a personal craft in mind that will accomplish what I want.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Jedi Flagship "Saber Blade"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024