Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Summary up until now
Summary up until now
KaelDate: Wednesday, 09-Jun-2010, 3:22 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
So if you have missed a couple of weeks of posting on Conflicts, here is what has gone on. The Emperor and his Hand have gone missing. Stepping up in his place to hold the IR together is Grand Moff Veers. What many don't know is that he is secretly building research facilities on Hoth to find ways to negate the force. If the Emperor shows to be leaning toward using the force, Veers will break away and become a warlord.

Admiral Ragnus was seduced back to the Empire after having been left in command of just one ship. With the absence of the Emperor, he has taken the temporary title of Grand Admiral and is handling all fleet matters.

A new commander for the Empire, a Chiss named Xenos has proven himself against the Death Stalkers, destroying them to the member and raising the morale of the Imperial Planets slightly.

Darth Bane's Holocron has appeared at an Auction House on Ciutric IV and it has drawn attention from several characters. The Sith Lord Vesperus, Xenos in the guise of an Ubese bounty hunter, Grand Moff Veers, and the fallen Jedi Lowrook dressed up as a bounty hunter have all arrived to bid and kill for the holocron.

And that is where we stand.

Divebomber311Date: Sunday, 20-Jun-2010, 5:29 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Ok I will have Lucius step back in within the week.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Merkillum_VeersDate: Sunday, 20-Jun-2010, 8:48 PM | Message # 3
Original Site member
Group: Users
Kael, I sent you a few PM's, waiting on responses to them if you please smile

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Summary up until now
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: