Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:18 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Rippy's Assistant Manager Bio! (Detailing how awesome Rippy is :))
Rippy's Assistant Manager Bio!
RippyDate: Thursday, 08-Apr-2010, 9:41 PM | Message # 1
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
In real life name : Matt L.

Personality : I'm generally very friendly; I have gotten to be very good friends with all of the managment of the site after joining early on. After being a dedicated Roleplayer as General Jay Whest, who eventually became CO of the GAG, and Jedi activist I was promoted to Side Manager on the General side of Conflicts. I have always loved Star Wars since seeing the first movie when I was 6 and going on from there. I still remember the good times had with intense lightsaber duels, eventually resulting in my first broken arm! In real life I enjoy hanging out with my friends, reading various genres of books, listening to music, and playing sports, mostly baseball.

I am currently RPing as the Supreme Commander of the GA. I am known as a fierce fleet simmer and an active Force user. I also play Mirialan Jedi Master Fara Offee. I am very approachable for anything you need, and I am very honored to have been promoted to Assistant Manager for a new and better Conflicts than before.

Hope to roleplay with you soon!

~ Matt smile

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Thursday, 08-Apr-2010, 9:47 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Fantastic. I'll get that put up

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

RippyDate: Thursday, 08-Apr-2010, 9:49 PM | Message # 3
Original Site Side Manager
Coolio.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Rippy's Assistant Manager Bio! (Detailing how awesome Rippy is :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024