Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:29 PM | Message # 61
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
Kal nodded, "That I was. It is true...I want you to stay with us...and me. There is something between the two of us that I cannot explain. It is as if it is destined for the two of us to be with each other...."

It was probably one of the first times that Kal had told someone how he felt. His entire life he was taught to keep those feelings out of his head, and for the first time he was allowing himself to feel them and use them.

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:35 PM | Message # 62
Lieutenant colonel
"Sparks." She meant literally. Ever since she met him, she had felt it every time they touched. "My Father must have known....that's part of why he did this all." Lana murmured. It had to have been it. Aside from destiny and all of that, she had help getting where she needed to be, and Kal had help finding her.

"And it's in the Prophecies." She added as she looked at him. Idly, she reached up and pushed a dark lock of hair back from his forehead. "I knew I wouldn't die when we found the Nexus, because of that."

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:39 PM | Message # 63
Original Site Manager
He was a little thrown of, "Prophecies? What kind of prophecies?" He would turn to the journal and gesture to it, " Are they in there?"

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:42 PM | Message # 64
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah shook her head and shifted herself in his lap as she looked through the papers on her desk. She would find one in particular that was covered in her scrolly left slanted hand writing, and hand it to him. "I gave them all to you on that datapad that I gave you earlier?" He had laid it somewhere in the room, she was sure, but there it was, all written out for him. Destiny, in the form of cryptic prophesy.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:49 PM | Message # 65
Original Site Manager
After having taken a few moments to read the paper that he had been given. Once he had finished, he looked back up at her, "Interesting. It seems as if my gut feelings are true. We are meant to be together..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 66
Lieutenant colonel
She nodded slowly as she watched him read her writing. "I wanted to tell you but....I didn't want....feelings to be forced. Like we had to have them because a stupid amulet said so?" It explained why she said some of the things that she did. Like how he was the most powerful Sith in the galaxy, for now. And what she had been saying to seemingly herself in the tomb...the amulet was telling her to tell him. Telling her that he needed to know.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:02 PM | Message # 67
Original Site Manager
He listened to her as she told him that she knew of this all along. He took a deep breath, "I understand why you didn't tell me right away." He stopped and looked into her eyes for a moment before continuing on, "We probably should get ready. The ship should be touching down on the planet in minutes..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:15 PM | Message # 68
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah bit her lower lip lightly as she rested one of her hands on his cheek and her forehead against his for a moment. "Nothing like immediate danger to bring people together." She whispered before she reluctantly pulled herself from his lap. As she looked down she noticed that her corset was still covered in blood from their last stop, so she unlaced it to replace it with another.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:21 PM | Message # 69
Original Site Manager
Kal had never gone through anything like this before. His life had been devoted to the Force, until now. He would nod to her as she pulled herself up off his lap, "We could make it more dangerous....if that's the kind of things you are in to..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:39 PM | Message # 70
Lieutenant colonel
Lana looked over her shoulder at him for a moment and frowned a little. "Dangerous how?" She wasn't really danger girl, per say. Until a few weeks ago, she had been a director in a museum. The most risk she took was walking across a freshly waxed floor. "I don't know that you could say I am 'into' danger....but what do you mean?"

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:43 PM | Message # 71
Original Site Manager
Kal stood up from the chair, "The Jedi. They will surely be on our trail by now. Their numbers are far greater than ours, and if they are on our trail by now, then there is danger ahead." He laughed a little, "Of course, the Jedi are fools and I would honestly put my credits down on that they've felt what is going on and aren't doing anything about it. That has always been their downfall. They sit around in a Council, trying to figure out how to deal with something instead of just doing it..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:47 PM | Message # 72
Lieutenant colonel
She would look up at him as she pulled the corset laces tight. "You are more powerful than all of them." Lana said simply and offered him a small smile before she tied the cords off on the garment. "And....they wouldn't hurt an innocent girl, would they? To get to you....is that not against their code?" Yes, she offered it if needed. She had no Force powers or anything, and as far as everyone in the outside world knew, she had been kidnapped or something like it.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:52 PM | Message # 73
Original Site Manager
Kal gave her a nod, "That would be against their little pathetic code." He stopped for a moment as a smile came to his face, "Which is why if we ever do encounter them, I've got a plan. If that time ever comes, just follow my lead..." He had a feeling that the Jedi, if they were to intervene, that it would happen on their last stop. It would have been enough time for the Jedi to get their crap together and make a half ass plan to stop him. His smile would fade before his next sentence, "We will deal with that when the time comes though. Now, we must gather our things and meet up in the landing bay."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 11:55 PM | Message # 74
Lieutenant colonel
Lana would move around him and pick the journal up off of the desk. The amulet was still secured around her neck. It was such a pretty thing, and so helpful to. She would move back over to him for the moment, pausing as she brushed her hand lightly over his arm, before she started down the corridor to the landing bay.

KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 20-Jan-2011, 0:02 AM | Message # 75
Original Site Manager
Kal would freeze as her hand brushed lightly over his arm. It felt as if she was teasing him to a point. He shook his head before following shortly behind her.

(Will post up a new thread tomorrow...)

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024