Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Inclusion of Missions
Inclusion of Missions
LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 3:29 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I got this idea for a site I've been on that recently closed. Essentially a mission can be anything and would follow this format

Name: (Name of the Mission)
Skill Level / Difficulty: (Difficulty ranging from Novice, Beginner, Moderate, Expert, Master, Suicide)
Description: (The description of the Mission)
Success Conditions: (The conditions needing to be met in order to succeed in the mission {IE: protect a senator} )
Members: (How many members that can join, from 1 to as many as needed)
Reward: (The payout of the mission, ships, credits ect. ranging from Novice - Low, Beginner - Below Average, Moderate - Average, Expert - Above Average, Master - Doubled Reward, Suicide - Quadrupled Reward)

Each mission would include someone watching over the mission. A moderator for that mission that would answer Did Is from the players, or throw in curves for the simmers to deal with. Their reward and success would be judged by the quality of their replies during the sim.

John04Date: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 6:40 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Interesting...

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Merkillum_VeersDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 9:22 AM | Message # 3
Original Site member
I have been on sites that have done things like that. Its an interesting concept.....

If there is going to be a 'story' mod, one that makes the plot move and such, this is possible. However, if this is more stratagy and we make our own destiny type of story, then the only people that would really benefit would be the Independent smugglers and bountyhunters.

LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 5:36 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
It wouldnt only just benefit Independent Smugglers or Bounty hunters. Like such.

Name: Securing the Front
Skill Level / Difficulty: Moderate
Description: The Republic has gotten word of a world on the outer rim that wishes to join the Republic, yet they are unable to do so because of their oppressive planetary ruler. They have asked the Republic to step in and help support their rebellion before they can join the Republic and send a representative to the Republic Senate.
Success Conditions: The Republic overthrows the corrupt government by helping a rebellion force on the planet.
Members: 1-4
Reward: Support of the People as well as the Planet joining the Republic.

John04Date: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 10:06 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
It certainly has its intrigue. Especially since we have started in only 9 ABY, that gives us a whole lot of possibilities to work with.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Smooth-eyeDate: Friday, 11-Mar-2011, 5:24 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
i like it

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Inclusion of Missions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024