Tuesday, 19-Mar-2024, 1:50 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Planets of the Imperium (Rough Draft, want imput).
Planets of the Imperium (Rough Draft, want imput).
Merkillum_VeersDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:04 AM | Message # 1
Original Site member
Group: Users
Exocron, Bespin, Hoth, Anoth, Gromas 16, Apathros, Myrkr, Kal'Shebbol, The three in minos Cluster (I am using the Map btw..) Kessel, Geonosis, Mustafar, Tattooine, Anoat, Bakura, Mobus, Vergeso Astroids, Bastion

Ecumenopolis: 75KM
Metropolis: 50KM
Industrial: 30KM
Basic: 20KM
Primitive: 10 KM

Ecumenopolis:(1) Karideph
Metropolis:(4) Gromas 16, Adarlon, Kal'Shebbol, Bastion
Industrial:(5) Exocron, Bespin, Kessel, Geonosis, Mustafar
Basic:(6) Hoth, Anoth, Pergitor, Tattooine, Anoat, Bakura
Primitive:(4) Apatros, Myrkr, Mobus, Vergeso Astroids

Alright, so How does this look for planets? I am trying to keep them somwhat accurate to the Information I have found on them, and placing them into their proper catagorys. Also, Kal'Shebbol will more then likly be my capitol. I was considering making that a Ecumenopolis as well, considering it is one Continent and that Continent is mostly city from what I could gather, but decided to just make it a Metro.

Thoughts and Ideas?

Also, this would give me a fleet of 585KM. Thats 130 less then the NR. Could bump Bakura to Industrial, and Kal to Ecu... and that would leave a 95KM diffrence...

Message edited by Merkillum_Veers - Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:09 AM

John04Date: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:39 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
This is jyst me but...

Swap Bastion for Varonat, it keeps your forces it bit more concentrated, rather than having them scattered too much.

Speaking of which, lose Mobus and replace it with Aduba III as it gives you a quick connection.

Flip Apatros & Hoth around so Hoth is primitive, and bump Bakura up to Industrial.

Just have one ecumenopolis planet for no. We can add more later, although I think we need to create some sort of limit on ecumenopolis planets, like say you can only have 1 ecumenopolis planet for every 10 planets you control.

Anyway that's my advice and notes.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Merkillum_VeersDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 10:24 AM | Message # 3
Original Site member
Bastion for Varonat I like.

Looking at Mobus.. its a gas planet... and has a living moon orbiting it? M-18 or Zonama Sekot?

Meanwhile Aduba 3 is a desert world near hutt space with a spaceport....

Then there is always looking for the Katana Fleet smile

John04Date: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 8:14 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Mobus does have Zonama Sekot hovering around it, but nobody has heard of Mobus except for the Chiss who don't have much to do with the site at the moment. Aduba III on the other hand will allow you to move forces around Republic space, connect with Kessel, and place them Coreward at Myrkr & Gromas 16.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Merkillum_VeersDate: Sunday, 27-Feb-2011, 1:34 AM | Message # 5
Original Site member
Alright, that sounds like a plan. I don't have a real atlas so I am not sure what is where, only that MObus is way out in the boondocks :P

Which leads to the question of Indiginous population? Will the colonys be primarly human, and the unclaimed planets are empty shells? Or will we have to deal with the indiginous populations of various worlds?

John04Date: Sunday, 27-Feb-2011, 10:52 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
In some ways we will and in some ways we won't. Typically when you are trying to claim an unaligned planet, you can either colonize it, conquer it, or negotiate with it. If you negotiate, you can get it at all sorts of different levels. But it is a little more difficult because you have to offer them stuff. Colonizing is easier but you start at primitive level status so the planet doesn't provide you with much until you build it up. Conquering is probably the easiest but you have resistance then and you risk losing ships. Indiginous populations can also be used for storyline purposes. The choice is up to you.

Merkillum_VeersDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 1:48 AM | Message # 7
Original Site member
Ecumenopolis: 75KM
Metropolis: 50KM
Industrial: 30KM
Basic: 20KM
Primitive: 10 KM

Ecumenopolis:(1) Karideph
Metropolis:(4) Gromas 16, Adarlon, Kal'Shebbol (Capitol), Varonat
Industrial:(6) Exocron, Bespin, Kessel, Geonosis, Mustafar, Bakura
Basic:(5) Apatros, Anoth, Pergitor, Tattooine, Anoat
Primitive:(4) Hoth, Myrkr, Aduba III, Vergeso Astroids

Fleet Size 595KM

Finalized Planet Listing

Message edited by Merkillum_Veers - Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 1:48 AM

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Planets of the Imperium (Rough Draft, want imput).
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024