Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:19 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Adan Kolar (Galactic Alliance Fleet Officer)
Adan Kolar
KaelDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 11:12 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
[[Query Initiated]]
[[Security Level - 2B]]
[[Classified]]
[[Subroutine Protocol Alpha Three Niner Activated]]

[[Officer Bio Transmitted]]

Name - Adan Kolar
Species - Zabrak
Gender - Male
Height - 1.89 Metres
Weight - 196 Lbs
Skin Color - Tan colored with dark brown facial tattoes. Vestial Horns crown his head
Eye Color - Brown

Faction - Galactic Alliance
Job - Fleet Officer
Rank - Vice Admiral
Fleet - 4th Fleet

Bio - Adan grew up on Iridonia as a child, learning how prestigious his family clan was. A distant relative of Agen Kolar, Adan ironically, but not for him, has no force powers. That didn't stop the Empire from trying to make sure. At the end of the Jedi Purge, the Empire subjugated Iridonia and implemented plans to wipe out the clans that were known to produce Jedi. Many of his clan members died, but enough were able to escape to carry on the clan traditions. For years, Adan's clan continued to hide from the Imperials. It was during this time that he was born. As he grew older, he learned about the extent of the suffering that his people suffered from the Empire. Even though the Imperial Remnant was considered to be more humane, he could not get over the death and suffering that the Empire brought upon him. When he was of age, he immediately joined the Galactic Alliance and his single naturedness and drive helped him achieve his command of a task group in the 3rd fleet.

Personality - like all Zabraks, Adan possesses a singleminded determination that can be confused with obsession. Once he sets his mind on something, he pursues it until the goal is accomplished. He is soft spoken but not timid.

Siblings - While Adan's clan is made up of several hundred relatives, the most precious to him is his twin sister, Aura. Twins are rare in the Kolar Clan, so the arrival of such was seen as a herald to something significant. The most peculiar things is not that force sensitives pass down the gift from generation to generation, nor that some beings are gifted with the force and others aren't, but Aura was found at an early age to be force sensitive. The astounding thing was that Adan showed to have no aptitude for the force at all. Somehow, in the womb that they shared, all the midichlorians attached themselves to Aura's fetus, not Adan's.

Some members of his clan took that as a dark omen and there was talk of destroying the child, who was obviously a creation from the genetic rejects. Luckily, it was only a minority and Adan was allowed to live on Iridonia with his clan.

Aura was taken to the Jedi Temple to be trained as a jedi. Mysteriously, the ship they were traveling on never made it. It made a sudden stop and Master and Youngling detoured off the ship and were never heard from again.

For years, they didn't hear anything about Aura. They thought her dead until Adan starting having visions of her on a distant world. At first, he thought them to be dreams, but then he started having them while he was awake. Guessing at what was happening, Adan shared the visions with his clan. For the next couple of years, the link of twins was used to communicate, but it was very sporadic.

While others work to free the galaxy of evil, Adan's goal is much more personal. His goal is to free Iridonia of the Empire so that he can be reunited with his clan and his sister.

RippyDate: Sunday, 26-Dec-2010, 8:34 AM | Message # 2
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
Rebel Alliance? and I'm assuming you've dropped your old admiral in the GA as well?

Also, you can rank yourself up as a Commander only has authority over maybe a Star Destroyer at best. Go to Vice Admiral or full Admiral.

** If I'm correct, I think you copied and pasted this bio from sw.fans.net, which is set in a totally different timeline than Conflicts **

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KaelDate: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 12:48 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
I've corrected the bio and it now fits. Also, I think that he is going to take over for Ragnus and command the 4th. The 3rd is still available to another officer.

RippyDate: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 4:49 PM | Message # 4
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
Sounds good, I'll get that modified. If you'd like to change up for your fleet assets or names go right ahead.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KaelDate: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 5:04 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
nah, I'll take it as it stands on the site.

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Adan Kolar (Galactic Alliance Fleet Officer)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024