Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 4:23 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Togash (Jedi High Council Member)
Togash
RippyDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 8:16 AM | Message # 1
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
---

--
Name: Togash
Race: Mon Calamari
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 181 lbs.
Appearance: Usually found in a custom made white tunic, Togash dresses lightly for combat to allow for best flexibility. Togash's light, salmon colored skin is healthy and strong, and his eyes are colored the typical yellow for his race. He keeps himself in peak physical fitness at all times.

Personality: Humble and powerful, Togash is one of the strongest Force users and swordsman in the Order. Highly respected Togash is a skilled diplomat and negotiator, but focuses his passion on the lightsaber. He has honed his abilities from knighthood and now prepares himself for the war against the Sith.

Birth place: Dak

Faction: Jedi Order / Galactic Alliance
Position: High Council Member / Commanding Officer of the 7th Infantry Regiment

Equipment:
Dual phase icy blue lightsaber: Belt ring, pressure sensor

Single phase green shoto lightsaber: Belt ring, pressure sensor

DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol: Laser scope
Light combat suit
Custom made white tunic
Jedi robes

Vehicle: Mon Cal MC-90 Sanctuary
1,250 meters
Mon Calamari Shipyards

Armament: 75 Turbolaser Batteries
30 Ion Cannon Batteries
6 Proton Torpedo Launchers
10 Tractor Beam Projectors
4 Gravity Well Projectors
Hyperdrive: Class 2
Crew: 6,465
Troops: Galactic Alliance 7th Infantry Regiment
Hangar: 6 Squadrons
Description: Designated a mobile command center for the Galactic Alliance's 7th Infantry Regiment, the Sanctuary is the personal flagship of Brigadier General Togash. Highly acclaimed as a Jedi and member of the High Council, the Sanctuary is often used in times of war as a mobile base of operations for the Jedi.

Force Powers:

BASIC:
- Force Jump
- Force Push
- Force Pull
- Force Sense
- Force Run

LIGHT:
- Force Valor
- Electric Judgement
- Force Light
- Force Absorb
- Affect Mind
- Force Stasis
- Force Persuasion
- Hibernation trance
- Revitalize
- Force Healing
- Wall of Light
- Battle Mind
- Battle Precognition

NEUTRAL:
- Telekinesis
- Force Illusion
- Force Body
- Force Suppression
- Force Cloak
- Force Stealth
- Battle Meditation
- Force Deflection
- Force Whirlwind
- Levitation
- Shatterpoint
- Breath control
- Alter Image

Lightsaber Forms:
Form I - Shii-Cho: Mastered
Form II - Makashi: Mastered
Form III - Soresu: Adept
Form IV - Ataru: Adept
Form V - Djem So: Basic
Form VI - Niman: Basic
Form VII - Vaapad: Mastered
Jar'Kai: Mastered

Added (25-Dec-2010, 8:16 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Biography: Born on the Galactic Alliance world of Dak, his father was a serving Navy Commander, the executive officer of a large Blue diver cruiser. Togash's family was relatively well off, and for the three years he lived at home he was treated well. His mother was a homemaker and took good care of their only child.

It was at the age of three that Togash's family noticed his aptitude for the Force. Increased reflexes and precognitive abilities were noteworthy enough for the parents to contact the Watchmen of the Mon Calamari system, who investigated and tested Togash. He was surprised to discover a large aptitude for the force, and Togash's parents willingly handed him off to the Master to be taken to the Temple for training.

The young Mon Calamari joined the ranks of Jedi younglings, proving himself an adept student of both the Force and the lightsaber. Togash excelled at the basic Shii-Cho tactics and abilities that were taught to him, and he gained respect and favor in the eyes of his instructors. As such, when Togash came of age at 11 he was quickly taken up by a skilled Sullustan Jedi Master named Olok. Olok was a member of the Old Guard of the Order, in contention for a High Council Member seat, and Togash was his third student to date. The skilled Sullustan choose for the young Mon Calamari the Makashi form, and he excelled at the ancient dueling methods. Togash's natural fluidity and strength made him an apt student, and he later felt his true calling to Jar'Kai, the two handed lightsaber form. Togash took to a shoto and a dual phased lightsaber, making him an unpredictable foe. When the young Mon Calamari came of age at 22 to take his trials he passed into knighthood and became a fellow brother of his former master. Olok and Togash remain in good terms today, Olok now being a Sage Master of the Order.

Upon his graduation Togash chose the path of Guardian, honing his lightsaber skills. He traveled around the galaxy on various missions of peace and war, and made a name for himself as an ample negotiator and peacemaker. His aptitude for lightsaber skills was noticed, and while on leave at the temple Togash took intense training courses with the current Battlemaster of the Order. While a prospering Knight Togash also came to know Tuk Rekat, the future Grand Master of the Order.

It was at the age of 29, after seven successful years of journeying on his own, that Togash took an apprentice, a young Kiffar named Utkarsh. The two formed a great bond and friendship, and Togash endeavored to teach the young Padawan all that he could. Togash proved himself a astute teacher, and he enjoyed his relationship with his padawan. Watching the progress of Utkarsh was a thrill for him, and when the apprentice graduated into knighthood Togash was appointed to the rank of Jedi Master at the age of 39.

Togash led himself along a path not followed by many, and devoted much of his time to studies in the lightsaber and in other weapons. He also studied the most aggressive form of the saber, Vaapad, calling it his own and adapting it to a Jar'Kai variant. After two years of hard study, where he rarely left the temple, Togash was granted the title of Jedi Weapons Master, joining a rank of warriors that required only the best of candidates.

The impending doom of war and the threat of a new enemy brought Togash to closer relations with the Galactic Alliance. The Mon Calamari expressed interest in joining the Army operations of the Alliance, and his request was granted by the Council and High Command. Placed in charge of an independent infantry battalion Togash held the dual rank of Lieutenant Colonel, and honed his abilities as a field commander and tactical coordinator. His training, combined with successes in the outer rim quashing rebellions and such, made a name for the Jedi's natural command potential. Togash absorbed into his force a full regiment, and requested a capital ship for personal use by the unit. An unordinary quest, the Supreme Commander authorized the diversion of forces, and then Colonel Togash was promoted to full Brigadier General.

It was not until Togash reached the advancing age of 47 that, when Master Tuk Rekat ascended to Grand Master of the Order, that Togash was asked to join the High Council. The General jumped at the chance; he knew his skills and opinions could be of benefit to the order, and bring a new perspective as a new breed of war appeared to be emerging from the lurky depths of the Imperial Remnant and Sith Order.

(( Assuming I'll need special permission for the MC-90; I think I explained it pretty well in the bio. If needed I can take out of the GA's total KM for it ))

Attachments: 1437557.jpg (48.9 Kb) · 7493560.jpg (150.1 Kb) · 2388715.jpg (13.1 Kb) · 1145463.jpg (4.2 Kb)

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 1:30 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Actual charachter is fine but im not seeing where you need the mc-90.

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

RippyDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 2:27 PM | Message # 3
I don't need it by any means, just a coolness item. I mean, does Revan need a flagship? No, but he still has the Decisive.

--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 0:35 AM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
Partly true. Revan acts as i gues you can call it a High Admiral in the fleet (makes a lot of sence since his alter ego is the GA) So the ship is part of the imperial fleet and acts as a fleet flagship. Now i can see giving you a larger assault ship so you could lead armies since thats what he sort of is im fine with that but not a fleet capital ship. But like all capital vessels they can be destroyed.

RippyDate: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 8:57 AM | Message # 5
The main reason I chose the MC-90 was because it was the smallest class of vessel to be able to house a full regiment. I'm fine to not get the ship, but I am curious as to how the regiment will get around as an independent unit?

--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 2:18 PM | Message # 6
Big Three Member
No i think you made a point that being that he is an active member of the miltary and his regiment (being concidered an elite) will roam depending on where they are needed. For perfect example i dont know if you have or not matt but ive figured how the Alliance Army will be split.

60 Defensive Regiments (2 per planet starting out)

90 total regiments for the Alliance Army
5 Regiments will make up a Brigade (18 total briades)
3 Brigades will make up an Army Group
6 Army Groups make up the Galactic Alliance Army

Assault ship wise im planning on using a modfied custom design of a Venator so we can transport a whole brigade. Now im willing to let you have one of these ships and you can modify it a bit more when im done with it to suit your one regiment. Or you can use a modified/upgraded Acclamator or Victory SD so you can still land the whole ship on planet.

RippyDate: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 9:16 PM | Message # 7
An Acclamator works out perfectly. The biography is too long that I can't modify the ship in the bio itself but consider it changed to this:

Vehicle: Acclamator class assault ship Sanctuary
750 meters
Mon Cal Shipyards

Armament: 12x Medium Quad Turbolaser Cannons, 24x Point Defense Laser Cannons, 5x Heavy Proton Torpedo Launchers
Hyperdrive: x0.6 Hyperdrive, advanced sensor suite
Crew: 600
Troops: Galactic Alliance 7th Infantry Regiment
Hangar: 2 Squadrons
Description: Designated a mobile command center for the Galactic Alliance's 7th Infantry Regiment, the Sanctuary is the personal flagship of Brigadier General Togash. The Sanctuary was modified from it's original design plans to include removing the extra two regiments living and training space and replacing the area with a hangar bay capable of carrying two squadrons of starfighters. The turbolaser cannons onboard were upgraded to medium power, and the laser cannons renovated to point defense turrets. The crew of the vessel has been severely cut due to extensive slaving of the weapons and piloting system.

--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 9:35 PM | Message # 8
Big Three Member
that looks fine. is the army split wise good enough for you?

RippyDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 2:11 PM | Message # 9
Yes, it is, me and my new General were talking things over last night and that config will work out nicely.

Added (13-Jan-2011, 2:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Inactivated as of now.

--
My characters!

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Togash (Jedi High Council Member)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024