Tuesday, 23-Apr-2024, 7:32 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Snibit "Target" Trubor (The Dreaded Chandra Fan is back!)
Snibit "Target" Trubor
Divebomber311Date: Thursday, 09-Dec-2010, 10:17 AM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Character Name: Snibit "Target" Trubor

Characters Age: 24

Race: Chandra Fan

Faction: Galatic Alliance

Career in faction: none so far

Personal Ship: none

Personal Equipment: Comlink, Various XXX rated holo novels and videos, DL-44 Blaster

Personality: Very out going...loves to be the center of attention...expeciallly by the ladies. Loves women...a great deal...

Bio: forth coming

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

RippyDate: Thursday, 09-Dec-2010, 2:00 PM | Message # 2
Original Site Side Manager
Definitely approved, but until I see a bio you may want to either lower the rank or up the age since getting to a flag rank in (at the earliest) 6 years is a bit incredulous.

Added (09-Dec-2010, 2:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------
** also: You are approved with any rank you marginally support in your bio. You can also go for Army or Naval ranks.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Thursday, 09-Dec-2010, 5:14 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Bio: Snibit is almost a living walking, talking, humping paradox. While he is an amazing pilot and strategest he is also one of the galaxies worst womanizers. He gained his nickname "Target" for mulitple reasons. First in battle he tends to be shot at...alot. However he is always in the midst of the worst fights you will ever see, and has always come out alive. Second he tends to be shot at...alot...by the husbands of the woman he just slept with. Despite his attitudes towards women he is a very able Fighter Commander. He rose through the ranks quickly, surviving many battles that he shouldnt have. He has been Promoted to the rank of Commodore due to his ability to think tactically on his feet. His service record shows that despite his age, he has what it takes to hold that position. He is qualified to command a small task force, but tends to lean towards fighter command. He knows that the Supreame commander will find the area that best suits him, and he will go where directed. So long as there are plenty of hotties on board.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

RippyDate: Thursday, 09-Dec-2010, 5:40 PM | Message # 4
Where are you looking to be placed position wise? I'm not sure where to fit you in as a fighter officer.

--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Thursday, 09-Dec-2010, 10:23 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
Put Me in charge of a small fleet. You need Flag officers right now. Once your faction grows I can lead a fighter wing

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

RippyDate: Friday, 10-Dec-2010, 2:45 PM | Message # 6
I'm going to place you in command of our Rapid Response Fleet. I believe it'll be a useful asset, and an actual CO of it will be valuable. If you'd like to name your ships go right ahead. It also gives the chance for promotion if you'd ever wish for a Battle Fleet.

--
My characters!

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Snibit "Target" Trubor (The Dreaded Chandra Fan is back!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024