Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 4:09 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Merkillum Veers (Son of Maximillion Veers)
Merkillum Veers
Merkillum_VeersDate: Sunday, 30-May-2010, 11:59 PM | Message # 1
Original Site member
Group: Users
Character Name: Merkillum Veers

Characters Age: 45

Race: Human

Faction: Imperial Remnant (And a Warlord of his own.. Secretly).

Career in faction: Many over the years (Mostly Ground battles)

Personal Ship:

Personal Equipment:

Personality:

Bio: (history)

((Would you allow someone to have a secret faction, that is not known really in the remote part of the galaxy? I was as before thinking Hoth as my main base, and primarily doing research on the Force and Force Sensitivity, and trying to figure ways to counteract the force. The one thing he hates the most, is Force Users, because in his mind the Sith destroied the Empire, and the Jedi wreaked the Republic.))

KaelDate: Tuesday, 01-Jun-2010, 2:42 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
Hmmm, I'll have to let Steve approve this character as he could be stealing from the IR. I'm okay with the character participating in the auction mission, but as for the secret warlord, I'll let Steve make the decision.

Merkillum_VeersDate: Wednesday, 02-Jun-2010, 9:45 PM | Message # 3
Original Site member
Group: Users
Well, the story behind him, is that he hates jedi, and Sith. The empire was run by the Sith twice, and both times their corruption made them fall.

Hoth was going to be my 'primary' base, as it was very much abandoned after the Battle of Hoth, *dependent on Story Arch* and everything the rebles left would still be there, except for perhaps the equipment, which might have been scavanged by pirates and the like.

If the Ion Cannon is still there, that gives me a defensive cannon, and also, it would mostly be a research lab doing experiments with the Force. Merkillums goal would be to find a way to neutralize force powers, similar to the Vong.

That way, if the IR falls into the hands of a Sith again, or the IR 'ally' the sith, Merkillum would have ways to combat that, as well as a base to set up the true Empire, sith free :P

KaelDate: Wednesday, 02-Jun-2010, 11:33 PM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
I'll approve this character but any ships that you plan on taking with you will have to be approved by Steve.

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Merkillum Veers (Son of Maximillion Veers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024