• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Veers Investigation
Veers Investigation
RippyDate: Friday, 31-Dec-2010, 12:08 PM | Message # 1
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
Colonel Jay Whest sat in his temporary personal quarters on board the Imperial Sword, his computer screen in front of him. Into the main drive he inserted the code chip directly from the Emperor himself, and then accessed the mainframe of the Imperial records.

Time to do some digging...

(To be continued)

Added (31-Dec-2010, 12:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
It was late.

That was about all Jay could make out in his dark room. Only his computer monitor glowed in front of him. All of his squad had been searching through all available records of Veers, but not much had been dug up. Other than a fast progression through the ranks as a Commando and son to the famous Armored Infantry commander Maximillian, Merkillum was rather unremarkable. He held an enormous amount of power, though, as the Grand Moff, and could at any moment commandeer any ship in the Imperial Fleet with his authority.

Jay pulled out his comlink. "Who's on duty at the moment," asked Whest calmly.

"This is Corporal Jerek, sir. I'm picking through officer recommendations and reports."

Jay nodded to himself. "I'm assuming nothing yet, eh. I'm going to see if he's had any suspicious com activity recently. You keep doing what you're doing and report anything out of the ordinary."

Jay cut off the comm, sitting back in his high backed chair. The man had extensive interrogation training as a ex commando, but none the less, Emperor Lucius was a formidable man and he was definitely intimidating. He had to be to hold such control over the Remnant, and to have a Lord of the Sith submit to his whims.

"What next, what next..." Thoughts flowed sluggishly through Jay's mind. He was tired, very tired. He looked at his chrono and noticed it was far past the time he had taken to retire at. "Jerek, I'm going to hit bed for a while..." said Jay. His eyes fluttered, but Whest resisted sleep.

"Aye sir, no problem. Have a good night, Colonel."

"Yep, you too, Corporal." Jay stood, dredging himself back to his bed. He was only about a step or two away before his mind seemed to explode. Thoughts and a vision that did not seem to be his flooded his mind, not of his own accord. Whest could see himself endlessly flipping through the records and notes on Veers until one of his comm coversations stood out.

Jay could feel his body become suddenly rejuvenated, and he turned and strode quickly back to his console. Deciding not to inform Jerek about this update Jay quickly plugged in his command codes and went through the Imperial mainframe, checking the comm relays of Merkillum. What seemed like an ordinary message went much deeper than he had ever anticipated.

Jay clicked a unassuming tab on the side of the message, and his jaw dropped. An encrypted code sat before him, an obviously hidden message hiding in this formerly innocent conversation. "Colonel Whest to Imperial Sword bridge, please relay me directly to the Emperor, priority one."

-- tag Steve --

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 01-Jan-2011, 2:43 AM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
The Captain of the Sword took the message. He awknowledged the reqest and forwarded it it to the Emporer. Draco was in his chair looking over various reports. He had some concerns in several sectors concerning productivity but nothing major so far. The captain commed in and announced the message.

"Colonel I am eager to hear any report you might have for me"

{Tag Whest}

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

RippyDate: Saturday, 01-Jan-2011, 11:33 AM | Message # 3
Jat tensed as he was transferred to the Emperor. His fatigue had been all but forgotten. "Going over the recent comm channels of Moff Veers I found something... interesting attached. On a message sent approximately three months ago a sub message hidden as subspace was passed off, but upon further investigation and with the Security clearence I was granted I discovered a long encrypted piece of data."

Jay paused. "Honestly, my lord, I have no idea how to decipher the text, but if you have a team in mind I can easily point it out for them. Decryption was not in my Guard training." The Colonel decided to leave out his mysterious vision and how he had exactly found the piece of evidence. He doubted it was important, but knew he'd investigate what could only be described as a vision after this mission was completed.

-- tag --

--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 01-Jan-2011, 9:20 PM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
Draco Nodded. "Excellent. Pass along the text to the Grand Admiral. He has some skill in that, and if he cant break it odds are he knows someone who can." Draco nodded. "Good work now get some rest."

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

RippyDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 4:41 PM | Message # 5
"Yes, sir."

Jay quickly transmitted the data to the Admiral and then finally went to bed, his head spinning with the past days events.

--

The next day...

Jay opened up a holoprojector meeting with the Grand Admiral. Whest was excited to see the results that the superior had uncovered.

-- tag Rob --

--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 3:16 PM | Message # 6
Big Three Member
"Colonel good to see you. I have some very intereasting information for you. It seems that our lovely moff has been sending Imperial resourses to worlds under warlord octavous control. NOt alot but enough. What he is doing with those resoruces is unknown. Any thing else colonel?"

Tag west

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

RippyDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 11:47 AM | Message # 7
"Yes, Admiral, good to see you too. I have my team scouring his personal files and such now. With your permission, I think that while he is away would be the perfect time to perform a covert 'raid', of sorts, on his living quarters. My team would be able to infiltrate his quarters relatively easily."

-- tag Rob --

--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 3:43 PM | Message # 8
Big Three Member
"Permission granted and hit his office if you havent done so already. Just dont get caught. I know for a fact that he keeps both places heavily guarded at all times with soldgers loyal to him. Watch yourself Colonel." Jason knew quite well the Moffs security being that he had seen it when he had been to the office and to a party at his living quarters.

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Veers Investigation
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024