Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » 'Project Nexus' (Site Sim)
'Project Nexus'
KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 09-Dec-2010, 10:14 PM | Message # 1
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
"With the Sith starting to grow in power, the Dark Lord, Lord Thanatos, decided it was time to begin their return to the Galaxy. The Dark Lord had been creating and plotting a massive move that could either greatly increase the strength of the Sith and eradicate the entire Jedi Order, or a move that could spell the end to the Sith. The Dark Lord had found out that there were still locations throughout the Galaxy that were Force Nexus', and that they were never claimed by either side, but just left there to exist. He wanted to change that, and have the Sith claim them and make them incredibly stronger. He knew that by securing those locations, he could increase his followers' strength in the Force, and use that promise of power to lure more to the Dark Side. Meanwhile, the Jedi were working with the Galactic Alliance and attempting to help them and bring peace to the Galaxy. On the other side of the conflict, the Empire was starting to make their move on becoming the ruling faction in the Galaxy. Unknown to all of them, the Dark Lord of the Sith was gathering his followers, and making the first step in making the Sith a group to fear once again..."

Here's the rules:

- There will be no 'I just found out that so and so is doing this' with out having found out through RP. Either you have a spy work their way into the other faction, or you have someone trailing another person or group.
- There will be a 24 hour rule...meaning if your opponent doesn't post within 24 hours, then you make your next move.
- On killing characters, if the character goes inactive for more than 48 Hours, then they can be killed off
- Can only take control of 1 planet a day, if applicable.
- All other site rules apply as well
- Each Force faction can create up to 5 NPC's for this SIM
- Each Gov't faction can create up to 3 NPC's for this SIM
- There will be several different locations involved, and will be released once the sides have found out what exactly is going on.
- I will be participating, as well as overseeing this Site Sim. There will be 'surprises' for each side to encounter, and I will be in charge of each one of them.
- Management has the right to jump in and change these rules upon a vote

We will begin within the next 24 hours , so prepare your factions as much as possible until it is time for you to join.

Have fun!!

Divebomber311Date: Tuesday, 28-Dec-2010, 2:02 AM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Tom im not sure what is up with the Jedi faction....We may go ahead and launch your sim and if we have no responce an open season may start...with only one planet it skips a few steps.....

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 28-Dec-2010, 7:43 AM | Message # 3
Original Site Manager
I say we go ahead and get it rolling. I've already started a little bit on this in my Rp.

RippyDate: Tuesday, 28-Dec-2010, 8:28 AM | Message # 4
Original Site Side Manager
Mwcw most likely will not be back. One of the Big Three or anyone, really, might want to make an interim Grand Master, unless Cory wants the position permanently as he is not a faction leader.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KaelDate: Tuesday, 28-Dec-2010, 9:42 AM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
I could take on the Jedi Order since I don't lead a faction and only have a few small characters. I'll create a character today and post him.

RippyDate: Tuesday, 28-Dec-2010, 10:46 AM | Message # 6
Original Site Side Manager
Sweet.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 29-Dec-2010, 11:54 PM | Message # 7
Original Site Manager
Now that the Jedi have a leader, I'm gonna kick things off!

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » 'Project Nexus' (Site Sim)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024