Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Site Death/outcomes
Site Death/outcomes
LordZarcaineDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 4:10 PM | Message # 46
Lieutenant
Group: Users
If I remember correctly the original site had this set up.

Ecumenopolis - 40km
Metropolis - 20km
Industrial - 10km
Basic - 5km
Primitive - 1km

Or a variation close to this set up.

John04Date: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 6:32 PM | Message # 47
Colonel
Actually the numbers were this:

Ecumenopolis: 40KM
Metropolis: 30KM
Industrial: 23KM
Basic: 17KM
Primitive: 10KM

But currently they stand at this:

Metropolis: 50KM
Industrial: 30KM
Basic: 20KM
Primitive: 10 KM

I just thought 100KM for metropolis would be a nice round number.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 8:50 PM | Message # 48
Original Site Manager
Alright...

List of things to do...

1. Need to finalize faction planets.
2. Both Large Factions need to sort through the list of ships. Create a new thread in Faction section with 10 capital ships you want to keep, 5 Fighters, and 5 ground vehicles. I will be looking them over once completed.
3. I need a short bio of each faction so I can put it up on their page. Go ahead and create something for me...more creative, the better.
4. We are also going to start the R&D once the ships have been sorted out. So the faster that happens, the faster R&D happens.
5. Double check everything and finalize.

My goal is to be ready by Sat AM....a very reasonable goal...

Added (23-Feb-2011, 8:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------
This looks good to me...

Ecumenopolis: 75KM

LordZarcaineDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 9:51 PM | Message # 49
Lieutenant
This looks good to me...

Ecumenopolis: 75KM

I agree with this. I'll get a Shadow Hand set up to you as soon as I can. Planet wise I'll be picking a Primitive world.

Added (23-Feb-2011, 9:51 PM)
I'm working on the Shadow Hand currently. I wanted to ask permission for the Shadow Hand to have a fleet. Since the planet is going to be a Primitive World, it'll be a 10km fleet.

Smooth-eyeDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:03 PM | Message # 50
Lieutenant
Just an idea for the Jedi Order

The Jedi Order, once it stood for all that was pure, and good in the galaxy. It was a beacon of light for those that were engulfed by darkness. The Jedi were doers of good, charged with keeping the peace of the Galactic Republic. That was before the dark times, before the Empire. The Order was brought to ruin with the initiation or Order 66. Most of the Jedi were killed in that dreadful moment, while others were hunted down and slaughtered out of cold blood by Darth Vader and his minions.
Now a new dawn is breaking. Under the careful eye of Luke Skywalker, the once proud Jedi Order is rebuilding. The few remaining Jedi Masters that managed to escape persecution are coming forth, and relighting that beacon of hope, and protection.
It will be a long and dangerous journey to reestablish the Jedi Order. Some will not be up for the challenges, and pitfalls ahead. Will you?

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:10 PM | Message # 51
Original Site Manager
That's pretty good. I like it. I'm gonna go ahead and use that for them. Something I wanted to talk about with you, I wanted to make a position for your character, Smooth. I would like to make him the Master of the Order. It would give him some decision making abilities in the Order. I would like to make it a combination between our two characters in running this.

As for the fleet, Zarcaine, I don't see an issue, really. Let's see what all the others have to say

Smooth-eyeDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:19 PM | Message # 52
Lieutenant
sounds good Kal, if I remember correctly , the Master of the Order is the elected leader of the Jedi High Council, while the Grand Master was the leader of the Jedi Order. I think be tween the two of us, we can rock the Jedi

so basically your Yoda, and I'm Mace....

another Idea I had, remember on the old MSN site, everyone had a Galactic senator for the GA? Just an idea, that way everyone could feel part of it. or not. Just throwing it out there

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Message edited by Smooth-eye - Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:29 PM

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:27 PM | Message # 53
Original Site Manager
Your right with the two. It should be interesting and fun with both of us rebuilding it

Smooth-eyeDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:32 PM | Message # 54
Lieutenant
I have yet another idea....too much coffee today...to attract a larger # of peeps, what about building a Facebook page for SW Conflicts? We could put up a small synopsis of what we are about and add a link to the website.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:33 PM | Message # 55
Original Site Manager
Oh man...that is an amazing idea. We could give it a try and see just what happens...

John04Date: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:53 PM | Message # 56
Colonel
I'm good with the KM limits.

I don't have an issue with Zarcaine's faction having a small fleet.

I'll get you a full list of planets, capital ships, and starfighters tomorrow Kal.

I'll also work on the synopsis for the New Republic.

And I think it's a good idea for everyone to have a free NR senator. It would add a political twist to things which is always...I was going to say fun but that's not right. Interesting...yes that was the word I was looking for.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 23-Feb-2011, 10:56 PM | Message # 57
Original Site Manager
Everyone should have a Senator....

LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 1:12 AM | Message # 58
Lieutenant
I was thinking of having Kulan not only be the head of the Shadow Hand. Which would have command of the Shadow Hand fleet, etc, but have him also be the Senator for the planet.

Added (24-Feb-2011, 1:12 Am)
Because the system wouldnt let me pm the Shadow Hand directly to Kal. I'll have to put it up here. So with out further a do. This is the Shadow Hand

Shadow Hand

Description: The Shadow hand is the first established Dark Jedi alliance. Due to the usually selfish nature of the Dark Jedi, the Shadow Hand has very limited rules unlike the Jedi and the Sith factions. The Shadow Hand consist of Five head members, each representing an appendage of a hand, with their apprentices acting as the nails of each appendage. The Shadow Hand is held together by 5 basic tenants that are meant to keep the Shadow Hand strong, more than to keep the Dark Jedi in line.

It is the goal of the Shadow Hand to allow the most freedom to the Dark Jedi under its banner, with out forcing the Dark Jedi to follow actual rules. Upon entry each Dark Jedi is read the Tenants that hold the Shadow Hand together and keep it strong. These Tenants are as follows.

1. Never dishonor the Shadow Hand.

2. Never betray the Shadow Hand and it's secrets.

3. Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Shadow Hand superior.*

4. Never steal the possessions of a Shadow Hand Brother or Shadow Hand Sister.

5. Never kill a Shadow Hand Brother, Shadow Hand Sister, or any member of an ally guild. Unless it is to strengthen the Shadow Hand by destroying the weak links from with in.

*Superiors are any of the 5 Members of the Shadow Hand, or their apprentice who carry messages for them.

Shadow Hand Ranks

Shadow Hand Listener (1 Member): The Shadow Hand Listener does just that. He/She listens to the whispers of the Dark Side, directing the Shadow Hand in the manner that the whispers desire, to ensure that the Shadow Hand is always strong and never weakened by the petty squabbling like the Sith, or are held back from power like the Jedi.

Shadow Hand Council (4 Members): The Shadow Hand Council contains four members that are the highest ranking members of the Shadow Hand, just under the Listener. It is the Council that acts on what the Listener tells them and directs them to do.

Shadow Hand Claw (5 Members): The Shadow Hand Claw is made up of the Five Apprentices of the Shadow Hand Listener and Council. These Apprentices are usually trained to succeed their masters when the time is right.

Shadow Hand Brother/Sister: The title given to any Dark Jedi, Male or Female, that joins the Shadow Hand.

Planet of Operation: Codian Moon
Planet Status: Primitive
Planet Shipyard: 3km Repair Yard
Fleet KM: 10km
Fleet KM Used: 10km

Shadow Hand Fleet:

Flagship: (Dark Whisper)
Hydra Super Fleet Carrier (24 Squadrons) - 2,800m

Fleet Ships:
Imperial Mk I Star Destroyer x2 (12 Squadrons) - 3,200m
Interdictor Cruiser x2 (0 Squadrons) - 1,200m
Victory X Class Patrol Destroyer x2 (4 Squadrons) - 1,800m
Slash Gunship x5 (0 Squadrons) - 1,000m

Fighter Squadrons: (40 Squadrons Total)
20 Tie Fighter Squadrons - 240 Fighters
10 Tie Interceptor Squadrons - 120 Fighters
10 Tie Bomber Squadrons - 120 Fighters

Message edited by LordZarcaine - Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 1:59 AM

John04Date: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 10:36 AM | Message # 59
Colonel
I posted the capital ships and starfighters for the New Republic in a different thread for you to look at Kal. And here are the planets for the NR:

New Republic Planets - 715 KM

Ecumenopolis(1): Coruscant

Metropolis(4): Mon Calamari, Sullust, Sluis Van, Fondor

Industrial(9): Contruum, Kashyyyk, Corulag, Yag’Dhul, Commenor, Elom, Clak’Dor VII, Kothlis, Bothawui

Basic(6): Trandosha, Taanab, Tynna, Onderon, Bpfassh, New Cov

Primitive(5): Endor, Roche, Borleias, Mimban, Toprawa

3x 40KM Shipyards(Mon Calamari, Sluis Van, Fondor), 2x 5KM Shipyards(Bothawui, Contruum), 2x 3KM Repair Yards(Kashyyyk, Sullust)

LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 24-Feb-2011, 10:02 PM | Message # 60
Lieutenant
If anyone needs anything typed up in the following

Aurek-Besh
Mandalorian
Nal-Huttesse
Sith Prophecy
Trade Federation

I have these on ms word as fonts.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Site Death/outcomes
Search: