Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 11:39 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » OOC: Plague Outbreak (Place to brainstorm)
OOC: Plague Outbreak
John04Date: Wednesday, 16-Feb-2011, 11:22 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
I've made this thread for the purpose of brainstorming and sharing thoughts. Here we can work on the storyline, see where it leads, that sort of thing. If you have an idea of how we can make this story great, please feel free to share it.

That said, I'm going to get my padawan character killed. It would be a great twist that could give Diathim some dark side power to drive off Kulan, plus it would also free me up a character slot so I can do something else that is more interesting to me than an annoying padawan.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 3:06 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
So something like making your Jedi question the order.

John04Date: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 9:39 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Yes that would be good. She would question the wisdom of the Order as she began to walk the line. Her electric judgment power woild become more lethal, and her Force Light power would lose effectiveness. I like it...

And don't forget, it's your turn to post dude.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Message edited by John04 - Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 10:17 AM

LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 4:56 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
I was waiting for Smooth eye to post.

Smooth-eyeDate: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 9:10 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
ooops...sorry. posting now

Added (17-Feb-2011, 9:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i had a thought. Maybe zarcaine you dark jedi could start to be swayed somewhat by my old jedi's words, but then just at a turning point Johns padawan could go for a kill move or something and angers the dark jedi so much that not only does he kill her, but does so, so brutally that it messes with her Masters emotions that she cracks a little. Not darth vader cracks, but maybe Anakin cracks, she still believes in the lightside, but decides the only way to fight a dark jedi is to think and sometimes react as a darek jedi would.

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

LordZarcaineDate: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 9:29 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Kulan is just basically Dark Jedi. He's been it for so long that he wont really be swayed to change.

Smooth-eyeDate: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 9:38 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
cool, it was ujst an idea. Dark jedi are fun. the only rule, is the ones you make up as you go.

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

John04Date: Thursday, 17-Feb-2011, 11:18 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Actually Zarcaine, Smooth-eye's idea does have some merit. It would help facilitate the twist (& let me kill of Jarelea) and open the door for Diathim to experience the dark side. Maybe open the door for future sims where the two are kindred spirits of sorts, both having touched both side of the Force and such...

As for how he'd be swayed, even temporarily, one should remember that he has 2 Jedi using Force Light on him. Force Light tends to cut off a person's connection to the dark side. In extreme cases, it can even purge a being of their darkness completely, although it could kill them in the process. So it really isn't much of a stretch for him to have a moment of doubt about the worthiness of the dark side.

LordZarcaineDate: Friday, 18-Feb-2011, 6:16 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
I had the idea that he had been in the dark side and using it to seek revenge that even if someone is showing him sympathy or pity he'd use it to full his anger. He's not one to take kindly to people showing him pity or wanting to help. So emotions like that directed at him would tick him off more than have him want to come to the sense and question his, for all intents and purpose, "family."

John04Date: Friday, 18-Feb-2011, 7:01 AM | Message # 10
Colonel
Ah. I see... ... ... ... ... Well we can use that too. Let's do it! I just ask for you to make Jarelea's death quick. Thank you.

LordZarcaineDate: Sunday, 20-Feb-2011, 0:27 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

Added (20-Feb-2011, 0:27 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

John04Date: Sunday, 20-Feb-2011, 11:54 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
I'll be posting tomorrow. I just got home and the blizzard I just drove has left me bone-tired. So I'm going to bed and will post first thing in the morning.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » OOC: Plague Outbreak (Place to brainstorm)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024