So anyone
LordZarcaineDate: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 2:22 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Need a Dark Jedi Master for anything.

John04Date: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 9:21 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
We could use you over on the Plague Outbreak sim. Basically the Jedi are trying to cure this plague and bring the creators to justice. However, a Dark Jedi Master could probably make good use out of having an untainted sample of the stuff. Such potential for destruction and chaos...a place where your character could thrive...

Interested? If so just post, I'll rp the npc's for now.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

LordZarcaineDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:13 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Could have Kulan be the cause of the plague. He does have the Dark Side Power Plague. Maybe have it something like, he was testing it out on the populace to see the reaction of the Jedi and the effectiveness of the plague.

John04Date: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:20 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
That could work. I do like it. The original idea was that a corporation created it so they could swoop in with the cure and make trillions of credits, but I do like your idea. We could have it both ways. Kulan could be secretly working with the corporation (I'll let you make up the name) to create the plague that's sweeping across five worlds currently, but could easily spread. Would that work?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

LordZarcaineDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:22 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Sounds fine to me. I'll have it though that each world is infected with a different plague.

John04Date: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:25 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Perfect. That'll keep my characters-along with anyone who wishes to join the sim later on-plenty busy tracking down the source. A little detective work.

LordZarcaineDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:34 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Add in Kulan's Control Weather force power to make an effective delivery system of the plagues across the planet by using the wind to blow the spores of the plague from town to town.

John04Date: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 0:45 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Oooh I like that. But let's get cracking with the actual simming part. We can continue with the details later as the storyline unfolds. This is going to be fantastic.

LordZarcaineDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 1:01 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
I'll get a post up soon.

John04Date: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 8:49 AM | Message # 10
Colonel
Awesome.

Smooth-eyeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 1:53 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
I have a new character that is a Givin, former Jedi Master, and now a Senator of the GA. Senator Qui’ll Izen. If I can get him approved, I could have him go to one of the afflicted worlds on a mercy mission for the GA, and have him help with the investigation.

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

LordZarcaineDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 4:21 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Sounds good, I already posted to the thread.

John04Date: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 13
Colonel
Wonderful! The more the merrier.

Smooth-eyeDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 10:17 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
who can approve my character? I'd like to join in the thread

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

John04Date: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 10:43 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
Typically it's Rippy or Cory but other managers have approved bios in the past. I'm in the same boat as you. I would like to get my Ewok pilot approved so I can cause the kind of havoc only a cute, fuzzy creature can do. YUB YUB!

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » So anyone
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024