Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 6:27 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » I'm back (I'm back)
I'm back
John04Date: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 12:21 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
Hi I'm back. Some may remember me, but for those who don't: I'm John. I went by a couple of different user names back on the msn site but I was the assistant manager that managed to keep getting himself kicked off the site, all for different reasons. Mostly for abusing my managerial powers.

Anyway I came across this by chance and couldn't resist. But I am curious, what exactly is the IC timeline? I took a look through the site but couldn't find it so I decided to ask. I'm curious because I'm trying to make my character but I need to know the timeline in order to get the biography right. Obviously it's after the Vong war but how long? Thanks and get back to me.

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 1:39 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
John Very surprised to see you again. Welcome back. The timeline is very similar to the one we had on the last site....approximately 25 years post Vong invasion. Things are a little different however. As you noticed the factions are smaller, and we dont have any super factions yet. We have also revamed the rules so you may want to eye over them real fast.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

RippyDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 3:52 PM | Message # 3
Original Site Side Manager
Welcome back, John.

This is Rippedheart777, if you have any recall. Look forward to working with you again. smile

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Viper7784Date: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 4:20 PM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
john welcome back. right now all factions need people so take a look and post up a bio

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

KaelDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 8:34 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
Hey John, welcome back.

John04Date: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 11:48 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Thanks guys. Nice to see you all again. I noticed that the rules had changed a bit. I've scanned over them once or twice already but I'm going to go over them tomorrow when I have more time. Plus I need to arrange a little sparring match with somebody. I've never really done honor system damage for fleets and the few times I did...well let's say they didn't go too well. If someone is willing to help me out that would be fantastic. Oh and I'll post a character tomorrow.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » I'm back (I'm back)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024