Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » An intriguing proposal
An intriguing proposal
KaelDate: Friday, 02-Jul-2010, 10:35 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
I know this site really hasn't picked up as it should. I know that we don't have that many active members.

So I have a proposal that I would like to hear your thoughts on. I also sim on SW-Fans.net. It is a larger site that has been around over 11 years and it is a slower site.

They also operate in a timeline that even though the 2nd Death Star blew up, the Empire won the Battle of Endor. All the major characters died in the explosion or shot down.

The admin posted something about adding new groups so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a larger site, but as a group. I was thinking a corporation or something like that. There is some money involved in the setup, but I don't mind covering that portion of it.

What I would like to hear back from you on is if any of you think it would be a good idea.

My initial idea was to be bring in the Shin'Daal but the interaction is more person to person or small group to small group... no overly big battles.

So my second idea was the Galactic Shipwrights... an independent ship construction company. We would be along the outer rim and constructing, designing, fixing and upgrading ships for anyone.

Thoughts.

Also here is the website if you would like to look around

www.sw-fans.net

Merkillum_VeersDate: Saturday, 03-Jul-2010, 8:59 AM | Message # 2
Original Site member
Group: Users
hmm.. something wrong with the link? Cause im getting a 404 site not found when I click on it...

Ok edit: NM, for some reason clicking on the link made it stay on the SWC page, and just added it to the end.

I am not going to cross over, as for the moment, I only have a month before I leave for bootcamp. So during that time I am sure my internet access is going to be strictly limited if I have it at all...

Otherwise, ya.. not much going on really...

Message edited by Merkillum_Veers - Saturday, 03-Jul-2010, 9:06 AM

The1AndOnlyDate: Sunday, 04-Jul-2010, 3:59 AM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

I say we all go in, join a single group together like a 'family unit' and RULE THE GALAXY WITH AN IRON FIST!
Who's with me?
We could be a faction of sith, Rogue jedi, Mercs, Mandalorians, Renegades whatever, and have a team together instantly

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » An intriguing proposal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024