Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Divebomber311, Kael  
Forum » R&D » Proposed R&D » Imperium R&D (Aprils Imperial Tech advances)
Imperium R&D
Merkillum_VeersDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 2:37 AM | Message # 1
Original Site member
Group: Users
Imperial Tech: Anti-mater Generation and Housing.

For every atom of matter, there is a exact opposite, Anti Matter. Discovery of this has lead to many theorys behind its use, and a way to generate a sizable amount was discovered. Small amounts are able to generate a huge amount of power, due to the collision of a matter, anti-matter particle. The destructive capability is something also to behold able to break down the very matter of a structure or even life form. However Military Application of this substance will have to wait, while containment fields and canisters able to hold them are produced.

John04Date: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 4:58 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
It's a nice tech, but unfortunately I feel the need to nix it. The reasoning is that Conflicts has always had a ban on antimatter tech due to it being a staple of Star Trek. I know that antimatter does exist in Star Wars canon, but you rarely hear about it(probably for the reason I gave). So sorry, but you should probably try something else.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Merkillum_VeersDate: Saturday, 02-Apr-2011, 5:35 AM | Message # 3
Original Site member
While I would usually agree Star Trek only used them for reactors. I planned on using them in a weapons capacity, and there were several examples in Lore that state that it was used. Mostly by the Empire. There was even a few Imperial Ships that used Anti-matter Reactors.

However, if Kal believes that Anti-matter should not be used, then I will change the tech.

Merkillum_VeersDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 2:02 AM | Message # 4
Original Site member
Alright, since I don't know when Kal will get on to approve or disapprove, I shall change the Tech.

Are there any other Techs I should know about that were banned at the old site?

crystal gravfield trap: This is a device that attachs itself to Sensor arrays. This device has the ability to sense masses in space, and has been used in the past to track and find Cloaked starships. The New Imperium developed and created them once more, incase a cloaked vessel or vechical came to their territorys. However, it has its limitations, not being able to detect a ship on the other side of a astroid or planet for example, due to the planets mass being in the way. Used mostly in Space Stations, and TIE Phantoms, to hunt and destroy cloaked ships that may come against them.

Message edited by Merkillum_Veers - Tuesday, 12-Apr-2011, 2:03 AM

Forum » R&D » Proposed R&D » Imperium R&D (Aprils Imperial Tech advances)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024