Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Kael  
Forum » Character Bios » Submitted Bios » Tandi Arden (Smuggler Extraordinaire)
Tandi Arden
TandiArdenDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 0:55 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users

Character Name: Tandi Arden
Characters Age: 26
Race: Mirialian from Mirial
Faction: Independent
Job: Smuggler / Bounty Hunter / Gun Runner
Personal Ship: Modified Vanguard Class Heavy Gunboat “Lady Gambit”

Length: 47 meters
Armament: 2 fire-linked turbolasers, 2 fire-linked blaster cannons, 4 proton torpedo launchers
Crew: 6
Passengers: 6

Personal Equipment: Vast array of personal blasters and rifles, comlinks, astromech and modified protocol droids.

Personality: Tandi can be arrogant and loud, and quick to settle any score. She’s loyal to the job for the most part, always siding with the money, but she has a soft spot for the underdog.

Bio: Tandi grew up on Mirial, the only daughter of rich freighter parents. She was rebellious and contrary, constantly fighting with her parents. Instead of attending the Mirial Academy of the Arts, she instead fell in with the wrong crowd. She spent her days hanging out with swoop gangers and getting into trouble. As she got older, she decided to try to mend her ways with her parents. As she returned, she found out that they had both died. She inherited their fortune and many of their ships. Not wanting to continue in the family business, she sold off all but one ship and took her fortune to the spaceways. Soon, she was selling her old freighter and using her connections with her friends to by a damaged Vanguard Gunboat. Modifying it, she now plies the hyperspace lanes looking to do any odd job. She has a considerable fortune so she only takes the jobs that interest her.

I hope this is enough. If not, let me know. I'll also be adding more weapons and stuff as I can.

Message edited by TandiArden - Tuesday, 04-Jan-2011, 11:09 PM

RippyDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 9:11 AM | Message # 2
Original Site Side Manager
Looks like a great bio on my end.

Approved.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KaelDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 10:45 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
Approved and welcome aboard.

TandiArdenDate: Tuesday, 04-Jan-2011, 9:38 AM | Message # 4
Private
Thank you. I hope to secretly take over the whole galaxy. Also, as my character progresses, can I add to it here, or do I need to do an update each time?

KaelDate: Tuesday, 04-Jan-2011, 10:04 AM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
It would depend. If you are just adding small items that you picked up or adding to your storyline, then that can be done here. If you are adding capital ships, changing your faction (or becoming a pirate or warlord) or changing any force powers (though you don't have any) then that would be an updated bio that would have to be approved.

Forum » Character Bios » Submitted Bios » Tandi Arden (Smuggler Extraordinaire)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024