[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 3: Umbara
Nexus Pt. 3: Umbara
KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 5:26 PM | Message # 31
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
As they came down to the ground floor, he would respond to her statement about them not having to worry about the Jedi, "It's not that I worry about them coming here, I don't want them to know just what we are up to. As far as we know, they still believe that we haven't regrouped. They don't have any idea where we are, and I would like to keep it that way for a little while longer." He would lead the way back outside and to the ramp, where he would motion for her to walk up the ramp first. As he did, his eyes would scan the area behind them, making sure that there wouldn't be any interference.

IlanahThanatosDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 6:35 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant colonel
She nodded a little and walked up the ramp of the ship before she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Are you coming?" She asked softly as she waited for a moment. Maybe, she thought, he just needed some time for his thoughts or something like that.

A minute later, she turned and dissapeared into the ship and to her room. Once there, Lana dropped her bag on the bed and removed the few, precious books and sat them on her desk along with the journal. She dropped down into the seat and smoothed her skirts idly before she started flipping through the pages before she laid the book down and leaned back in the comfortable chair.

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 9:14 PM | Message # 33
Original Site Manager
Everything seemed to be going right as they had planned. He took a moment to scan the horizon once more, just making sure that they were in the clear. He would turn and walk up the ramp, closing it behind him as he entered the ship. Just as it had locked, the ship's engines roared to life. It was now time for them to leave this planet, and for Kal to have his face to face meeting with the Emperor.

(I'm just gonna cut to the meeting. Just follow my lead on this one...)

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 7:05 AM | Message # 34
Lieutenant colonel
(Im apparently not allowed to get to my pm's on my droid so....should I post or are you starting a new thread? )

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 9:02 AM | Message # 35
Original Site Manager
(Ill be posting up tonight in a new thread)

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 14-Feb-2011, 7:02 PM | Message # 36
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah's gaze trailed to the unpacked suitcase that was laying on the barely used bed. She pulled herself to her feet before she unzipped the suitcase and started pulling her clothes out of it. It was obvious that she was not much of a casual dresser, but she did spend a majority of her time in the public eye at the museum. Or...she did.....Ilanah wrinkled her nose for a moment as she thought about what was going on back on Corellia. Surely people were worried. But she wondered what they thought happened to her. She shrugged it off and tried not to think about it. Her interest in returning had waned.

As she hung her clothes up in the small closet, her thoughts trailed to Kal. Oddly, she liked him, perhaps more than she should have. And they had kissed, which made her feel slightly awkward now, but she tried to ignore it when she was around him. She wasn't sure if he was interested or not. As far as she knew, she was really just there because of her education and because he needed the help. But, he had kissed her back so that could mean otherwise. Ilanah knew she was over thinking it, but she couldn't help it.

Ilanah finished with her clothes and slid the suitcase under the bed before she gathered up her new, old books and sat down on the bed and smoothed down the puddle of black silk skirting that dripped around her in inky waves.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 3: Umbara
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024