[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » The dark deal
The dark deal
Viper7784Date: Tuesday, 01-Feb-2011, 1:30 PM | Message # 16
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Cassas watched the spacer for quite some time. He had a confidant feel about him. He hit a button on his wrist which allowed the door to open. When the door opened it had a noted indicating what room to go to. About 10 mintues later the spacer arrived. Cassus never turned around. "I am Cassus Fett, Mand'alor and Supreme Commander of the Death Watch and Mandalorian Protectors. What can i do for you Mr. Dorion.

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Smooth-eyeDate: Tuesday, 01-Feb-2011, 7:28 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Dorion made his way to Cassus Fett. "I am honered to meet you Mand'alor Fett. I have a very risky propsition for you. I am interested in aquiring a new planet. It's a small mining colony in the outer rim. The problem is, someone is currently claiming the rights to it. I am not sure if you have heard of the self proclaimed warlor Octavius? My sources tell me he has lost grip of his little empire, and the Galactic Alliance is in the process of reclaiming several of his planets. The one I am interested in is Apatros. I am in a position to pay you two million credits to persuade whatever troop contingent he has there, and give me the keys, so to say. You see, it's not just any mining facility, it's a cortosis mine. In addition to the two million credits, I will also give you 10% of the gross yielded product, for the life of the mine. That should help with the building of several starships, and plenty of armor, and other cagets. That alone should make up the cost you may or may not incure while confronting the warlord's forces there." Dorion took a long draw from the cigar, "This could be the start of a very benefical partnership Mad'alor Fett."

[tag viper]

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Viper7784Date: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 5:16 PM | Message # 18
Big Three Member
((sorry internet issues))

Cassus watched the spacer for some time as he arrived at the acadamy. He pressed a button wich opened the door with an automatic greating of come in. There was a sign where it told him where to meet cassus which was in the main admidistrator's office. When he arrived he turned to face him. "Im Cassus Fett, Mand'alor. What can i do for you."

Smooth-eyeDate: Thursday, 03-Feb-2011, 8:28 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant
Dorion made his way to Cassus Fett. "I am honered to meet you Mand'alor Fett. I have a very risky propsition for you. I am interested in aquiring a new planet. It's a small mining colony in the outer rim. The problem is, someone is currently claiming the rights to it. I am not sure if you have heard of the self proclaimed warlor Octavius? My sources tell me he has lost grip of his little empire, and the Galactic Alliance is in the process of reclaiming several of his planets. The one I am interested in is Apatros. I am in a position to pay you two million credits to persuade whatever troop contingent he has there, and give me the keys, so to say. You see, it's not just any mining facility, it's a cortosis mine. In addition to the two million credits, I will also give you 10% of the gross yielded product, for the life of the mine. That should help with the building of several starships, and plenty of armor, and other cagets. That alone should make up the cost you may or may not incure while confronting the warlord's forces there." Dorion took a long draw from the cigar, "This could be the start of a very benefical partnership Mad'alor Fett."
[tag viper]

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Viper7784Date: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 1:55 PM | Message # 20
Big Three Member
Cortosis huh. With the resurgents of the Sith and Jedi and with all the Mandalorian Iron going to the ships in his fleet they needed some anti lightsaber materal. "It sounds reasonable but before we negotiate the fee i need to know what he has there guarding the planet. We may be good but we still need miltary intel."

Smooth-eyeDate: Saturday, 05-Feb-2011, 2:15 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
Dorion nodded, "I understand your concern. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have much, but I will be more than willing to scout that out personally for you. I'll give you my ships secure transponder code, and if you will give me a frequency that you could be reached, then I can contact you with the details." It'll be good to get a feel of the land on a first hand account, thought Dorion to himself.

Viper7784Date: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 1:43 PM | Message # 22
Big Three Member
"Agread and if it looks good to my satisfaction then we will attack. When we succede i want 15% of the output. We the force user resurgantace we are one of the few that know how to deal with them but we need the materials to deal with them." It wasnt much of a increase but enough of one to make the risk of combat worth it. Lets see if the entrepenure will bite.

Smooth-eyeDate: Sunday, 06-Feb-2011, 3:34 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
Dorion put out what remained of his cigar, and looked decisivley at Cassus. "Fifteen percent, eh? Okay, that is fair enough. You have yourself a deal Mr. Fett. I'll leave immediately, and then contact you once I have scouted the mining colonies defenses. Be ready to strike though. We may not have much time."

[tag viper]

Viper7784Date: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 3:40 PM | Message # 24
Big Three Member
Fett nodded "I will gather my fleet and head out to a staging area. Once i know where i will comunicate that location to you. Then we go to battle.. See you in a couple of days." With that the conversation ended. Fett left and headed to his HQ and gathered what ships he wanted to take for the mission and what could succede with the old intel he had. While he wished he had current intel the old one at least would give him an idea on what needed to get the job done.

Smooth-eyeDate: Monday, 07-Feb-2011, 7:48 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant
Dorion agreed, and made his way to his vessel. Once back aboard The Easy Money, he got the rquired clearance, throttled up his sublight engins, and left the planet behind him. Soon, stars faded into starlines as the freighter's hyperdrive came online.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » The dark deal
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024