Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:04 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Life in a Bar (**Coronet City, Corellia**)
Life in a Bar
TandiArdenDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 2:45 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Coronet City, though being the capital of Corellia, wasn’t more than just a decent sized metropolis. That is what Tandi thought as she slammed back another shot of whiskey. Still, she thought, it did have its benefits. All Tandi had to do was look around at the wide open sky and spaces to know that this place was preferable in almost every way to Coruscant. And they still had some of the best whiskey in the galaxy. Picking up the next glass, she slowed down her intake of alcohol to look around at the people who sparsely populated the bar. By her estimates, it was after mid day and most decent people were at work.

She too was at work, but her line of work couldn’t be considered decent by most people. But there was a market for the items she could get. Or for the people she could make disappear. And that is why she was here. She had been paid a hefty fee for her next job and it would begin in about 30 minutes if her planning had been thorough. So, until then, she would slam back another drink and soak in the atmosphere of Coronet City.

<I’m just posting a general post incase someone wants to sim>

RippyDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 4:34 PM | Message # 2
Original Site Side Manager
"Stupid office..." mused Lieutenant Colonel Paul Ward. He stepped into his rather small office, two floors beneath the Supreme Commander's main complex.

Ward was a personal liaison for the President and the military in general, a position he had worked hard for. His assignment was simple, and he decided to set to work on it. Paul pulled up his holoprojector and set in the contact information he had been given, the personal comlink of a relatively well known smuggler named Tandi Arden. The woman was a good smuggler, and in these dark times the Alliance would have it's hands full with it's meager transportation and cargo hauling. Thusly, Ward had been enlisted to find and contact Alliance friendly smugglers.

Paul let the com ring for a moment before Tandi picked up. "Hello, Ms. Arden. My name is Lieutenant Colonel Paul Ward, the head of the Galactic Alliance Military Liaison Department. I'm contacting you today with an offer of carrying some freight you might be interested in. Your reputation precedes you and the Alliance is looking for decent haulers to help the faction out."

-- tag Arden --

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

TandiArdenDate: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 9:01 PM | Message # 3
Private
Tandi's eye widened and she arched the brow over her left eye. "Oh really?" she said with a hint of interest and amusement. Well I'm down at the Spacedowner, a bar in the business sector of Coronet City. Why don't you come down and join me for a drink and we can discuss your arrangements."

Tandi slammed down another drink and motioned for the barkeep to give her another one. "So how about it Sunshine. You on your way?"

<tag paul>

Added (09-Jan-2011, 11:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(oc - This is just a gentle bump to paul)

Added (10-Jan-2011, 5:40 PM)
Static was all the answer that Tandi got. "Well kiss a wookie if you want to talk again." said Tandi as she cut off the transmission and slammed down the receiver. "Time to settle up Barkeep." She walked over to the bar and tossed down a few credits to cover the cost of her drinks and a tip for the being. He pocketed the rest and nodded to her. "Catch you later, Jeeves." Tandi adjusted her two blasters on her hips and then exited the bar, heading west back to her ship. A potential job had gone by the wayside and an impromptu job offer from the Galactic Alliance was cut off before she could find out what it was.

Ah well this craphole of a planet was not what it used to be, she thought. Time to get space under my feet. She continued back toward the spaceport where she had left the Lady Gambit with her crew.

Added (11-Jan-2011, 9:01 PM)
As Tandi hopped aboard the Lady Gambit, she called out to her Second. "Any news? Cuz I got basically just wasted the day away getting drunk."

Her second smiled and nodded. It looks like we might have a job for the Imps at Nal Hutta in 3 days." Tandi made a face like someone had dumped paint down her laser cannons. "The Empire?"

"They're the only ones paying right now. And they asked for so be sure to put on an eye patch and say ARRR alot." Tandi shrugged and then nodded. "Might as well. We need something to pay for fuel and supplies. Set course for Nal Hutta. As the Lady Gambit began to rise from the atmosphere of Corellia, Tandi went to her quarters which double as her armory. When dealing with the Empire, it was good to prepare for the occasional backstab. And Tandi wanted to be ready.
*END*

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Life in a Bar (**Coronet City, Corellia**)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024