The Shadow hand is the first
established Dark Jedi alliance. Due to the usually selfish nature of the
Dark Jedi, the Shadow Hand has very limited rules unlike the Jedi and
the Sith factions. The Shadow Hand consist of Five head members, each
representing an appendage of a hand, with their apprentices acting as
the nails of each appendage. The Shadow Hand is held together by 5 basic
tenants that are meant to keep the Shadow Hand strong, more than to
keep the Dark Jedi in line.
It is the goal of the Shadow Hand to allow the most freedom to the
Dark Jedi under its banner, with out forcing the Dark Jedi to follow
actual rules. Upon entry each Dark Jedi is read the Tenants that hold
the Shadow Hand together and keep it strong. These Tenants are as
1. Never dishonor the Shadow Hand.
2. Never betray the Shadow Hand and it's secrets.
3. Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Shadow Hand superior.
4. Never steal the possessions of a Shadow Hand Brother or Shadow Hand Sister.
5. Never kill a Shadow Hand Brother, Shadow Hand Sister, or any member
of an ally guild. Unless it is to strengthen the Shadow Hand by
destroying the weak links from with in.
Shadow Hand Listener (1 Member):
Hand Council (4 Members):
Shadow Hand Claw (5 Members):
Shadow Hand Brother/Sister: