• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Chuk Grarr
Chuk Grarr
RippyDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 5:28 PM | Message # 1
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
---

--
Name: Chuk Grarr (alias; real name classified)
Race: Rodian
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 162 lbs.
Appearance: Small and nimble, Chuk has an athletic build from being a practiced runner and acrobat. His skin is blueish in color, and his large brown eyes are typical of his race. He is usually found in a simple smuggler's jumpsuit; rarely is he dressed in his uniform. A pistol of some sort is always strapped to his belt, accompanied by a large blade on the other hip.

Faction: Galactic Alliance
Position: Director of Special Operations ; Black Ops Field Agent

Equipment:
- Verpine sniper rifle
- 2x Verpine shatter guns
- 2x WESTAR-35 Blaster Pistol
- WESTAR-M5 Blaster Rifle
- Dual vibroblades
- Vibrosword
- 3x vibroknives
- encrypted comlink

Vehicle: Simiyar-class light freighter Weasel
Length: 26.3 meters
Crew: 2 (minimum 1)
Troops / Passengers: 5
Hull: 65 RU
Shields: 180 SBD
Speed: 130 MGLT
Hangar: n/a - 150 ton cargo capacity
Equipment: x2 Hyperdrive
Weapons: Dual Laser Cannon Turret, Ion Cannon

Biography: Not much is known of Chuk Grarr's past; his parents were wealthy landowners and farmers on the planet of Tatooine. Chuk graduated high school and left to enlist in the Alliance military. He passed boot camp easily, excelling at melee combat. His superior physical fitness and cunning led him to be recommended for Special Operations training, where the young Private was transferred to. Chuk underwent a rigorous six month training course, honing his talents in the field. He specialized in scouting and recon work, and when he was assigned to a unit he took up the position of squad scout / sniper.

Chuk, at the age of 19, served in Alliance Special Operations for three years, achieving the enlisted rank of Lance Corporal. His leadership qualities were noticed by his commanding officers, and Grarr returned to school for four year long Officer Candidate training. Double the work load was dropped on the Rodian as he was being trained to be a Spec Ops officer. Chuk graduated from the Academy with a commission as a 2nd Lieutenant, and took command of a specialized combat platoon. Grarr and his men traveled around the galaxy for two years, performing the dirty jobs of the Alliance military. Chuk's overall skill and sense of charisma was noticed higher up, along with his mastery of bladed weapons. In addition to his duties as a Special Operations platoon commander Chuk was assigned as a Black Operations undercover agent. He performed the dirty work that High Command refused to acknowledge, but did his job without complaint.

Grarr, at the age of 30, was ranked as a Captain, and commanded a platoon stationed permanently on Fondor as a heavy weapons support unit. He would often disapear for days at a time on Black Ops work, which left his executive officer often in command. After 14 years in the field Major Grarr was transferred to Coruscant High Command, where he worked as a strategist and military aide of the Assistant Director of Special Operations. Chuk proved himself an organized officer and a professional disciplinarian, often sent to deliver demotions and reassignments on the Asst. Dir. behalf. The Rodian enjoyed his time on Coruscant but felt restrained out of the field, and his request to return to activate duty was granted to him around the time he turned 35. Chuk was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel and took up the highly sought after position of battalion commander. Grarr, unlike most COs of the day, preferred to follow his men into combat and set an example.

Chuk worked his way hard fought through the Special Operations division of the Galactic Alliance military. At the age of 39 he was promoted to Colonel and took up the position of Assistant Director of Spec Ops, overseeing the entire division and often heading into the field itself. Chuk remained an active Black Ops agent, still performing missions on occasion. Chuk served in the post of Asst. Director of Spec Ops for four years before the position itself opened up. Chuk was the logical choice and he rose to the rank of Brigadier General along with his new assignment. Now tasked with watching over the Alliance's dirtier side, Chuk hopes to guide the GA through these dark times as unscathed as possible.

---

Attachments: 0965809.jpg (6.5 Kb) · 4638409.jpg (38.5 Kb) · 2534189.jpg (60.9 Kb)

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 9:18 PM | Message # 2
Original Site Manager
I know I'm not in charge of the GA, but as one of the management, I would like to see the specs for the vessel posted...that way there would be no issues with it if they ever came up.

RippyDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 3:34 PM | Message # 3
I'll post them, but I was going by Wookieepedia. Will get them up soon.

Added (19-Jan-2011, 3:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
OK, specs added.

--
My characters!

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:07 PM | Message # 4
Original Site Manager
By specs, I'm looking for what we put for our capital ships on the lists. I took a look at Wookieepedia, there is more than just what you have posted.

RippyDate: Thursday, 20-Jan-2011, 5:35 AM | Message # 5
Posted.

--
My characters!

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 22-Jan-2011, 11:27 AM | Message # 6
Original Site Manager
Looks good

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Chuk Grarr