Tuesday, 23-Apr-2024, 6:02 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Jakob Brax (Jedi Grand Master)
Jakob Brax
KaelDate: Tuesday, 28-Dec-2010, 12:37 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators

Name: Jakob Brax
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Home World: Contruum
Faction: Jedi Order

Force Powers:

Basic - Force Jump, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Sense, Force Run

Neutral – Battle meditation, Dopplegänger, Farsight, Force Bellow , Force Subjugate, Force Cloak, Force Deflection, Force Wave, Levitation, Shatterpoint, Telekinesis, Phase, Telepathy, Alter Image, Force Breach, Art of the Small, Force Barrier, Force Flash

Light Side – Electric Judgment, Combustion, Crucitorn, Force Blinding, Force Absorb, Protection Bubble, Force Healing, Wall of Light, Force Valor, Force Protection, Force Light, Battle mind, Sever Force, Hibernation Trance, Mind Trick, Stasis Field, Battle Precognition, Force Enlightenment

Personal Ship: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Braha%27tok-class_gunship Saber Blade

Personal Equipment: 2 Silver Bladed Lightsaber, Black Jedi Robes, 2 Holocrons

Personality: Jakob is quiet and serious, and his black clothes make him seem more brooding than he is. With the innocent and civilians he tries to be warm and compassionate, but with his enemies he is deadly. One notable aspect of Jakob is that he never wanted to be Grand Master. But being a firm believer in the Living Force, he felt that he was meant for that job. Reluctantly he accepted it and is now positioned to lead the Jedi through this next wave of darkness that he senses on the horizon. He has a very sharp sense of right and wrong.

History: Not much is known about Jakob, but he was born on Contruum during the Galactic Civil War. His parents realized that he had control of the force at a young age and so they faked their deaths and hid, all the while trying to train him on what was right and what was wrong. They came out of hiding after the Thrawn Campaign and when they realized that a new Jedi Academy was set up on Yavin, Jakob went to train. He quickly surpassed most of the pupils there in raw skill, but learned to help teach the others.

During the Vong War, he led a group of Jensaarai / Jedi fighters who attacked the Vong Supply lines and participated in many battles, including the Invasion of Coruscant. Since that time, he had grown in his abilities and wisdom, making him the best choice to be Grand Master after Luke Skywalker. Now, he trains and leads the Jedi from the Temple on Coruscant or from his modified ship, the Saber Blade.

Attachments: 5163888.jpg (87.7 Kb)

KaelDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 1:17 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
I would like to request a larger ship than most people can have. I plan to use it like a personal transport / mobile training base / Attack platform.

RippyDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 4:20 PM | Message # 3
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
The bio looks good, and Management can probably work out your ship.

What were you thinking of?

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KaelDate: Monday, 03-Jan-2011, 10:44 PM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
I was thinking of something like an MC-80 or MC-90. My first choice would be a Blue Diver, but that might be too big.

RippyDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 2:00 PM | Message # 5
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
If you're able to explain the acquisition of the GA granting you a MC-90 or even a Blue Diver I'm fine with it, but in the end I think you'll want another Big Three's approval.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

KaelDate: Thursday, 06-Jan-2011, 10:14 AM | Message # 6
Big Three Member
I actually have an idea for a ship based on an older Venator Star Destroyer. I'll post the modifications in the OOC for approval. It will be more of a consular ship for the jedi and a mobile base of operations for the upcoming campaigns. It won't be my personal ship.

KaelDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 9:10 PM | Message # 7
Big Three Member
I found a ship within the size limits to be my personal ship.

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Jakob Brax (Jedi Grand Master)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024