Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:09 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Updated Jason McKight (Grand Admiral/Emperor's Hand)
Updated Jason McKight
Viper7784Date: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 9:02 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Grand Admiral (never really cared for the white uniform)

Name: Jason McKnight “Darth Revan” (keep in mind only the Emperor knows the connection. While as the GA he carries the CG Pistol, it was noticed by several when it was presented to him by their Commanding General)

Species: Human

Planet of Origin: Bastion

Height: 6' 4"

Weight : 210

Faction: Imperial

Force Sensitivity: Yes

Powers: Will be done once power descriptions are up

Personality: What can you say somewhat of a duel personality. He acts one way when he poses as himself the Grand Admiral and as the sinister and evil Darth Revan. This is intentional. To prevent people from recognizing his voice the mask includes a voice scrambler. Both personalities have a commanding presence.

Bio: Jason was what was thought a normal kid until he started to show uncanny reflexes. Most people thought he was just an extremely gifted athlete. On the other hand the current Emperor saw otherwise. Taking him away he had him tested for force sensitivity. He scored extremely high. He then began training under the current Emperor's Hand. Seeing a way to become a complete weapon he studied relentlessly. He became an outstanding swordsman, mastering every form with single, double bladed, and duel lightsabers. His mastery of the Force was also something to be reckoned with. Extremely talented in several areas it soon came to the point where Jason couldn’t learn anymore. It was then that he received his new name, Darth Revan. Growing board he wanted more so the Emperor assigned him to the Imperial Academy where he became friends with Draco. The pair became an almost unstoppable duo. After graduation they continued to be friends. Where Draco of course went up through the navy Jason had two jobs. Not only as an officer in the navy but as the Emperor's agent. Jason eventually took over as the Emperor's Hand but started to grow afoul of the Emperor. He assigned Jason with the Crimson Guard hoping to get rid of him but proving the ever the tactician won what should have been an unwinnable battle. Draco as well rose quite fast and was essentially second in command. When the emperor and the top advisors were killed. Draco with the backing of most of the military and Jason posing as Revan put down the revolt. Draco was appointed the new Emperor. It was then that Jason revealed himself as the Emperor's Hand. Draco accepted him in that position as well as the new Grand Admiral.

Personal Equipment: Multiple Lightsabers (look at the very end) and Types, Mandalorian Crush Gauntlets (lightsaber resistant and augments the persons strength), Cortosis woven sith armor and mask. Cortosis woven/Blaster resistant body vest under Imperial Uniform. Carries a pistol of the Crimson Guard when posing as the GA. As Revan if for fun he wants to use another weapon he uses weapons from the Crimson Guard.

Attachments: 7464807.jpg (56.8 Kb) · 4158258.jpg (14.3 Kb) · 5656083.jpg (40.9 Kb) · 6634974.jpg (44.5 Kb) · 5046164.jpg (11.5 Kb)

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Viper7784Date: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 9:09 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Personal Transport: Vanguard Heavy Gunship Blood Rage

Length: 50 Meters
Hull: 175 RU
Shields: 225 SBD
Speed: 100 MGLT
Equipment: 0.5X Hyperdrive, Stealth Systems/Cloaking Device
Weaponry: 2 Heavy Turbolasers, 2 Double Heavy Laser Cannons, 4 Proton Torpedo Launchers (16 Torpedoes)
Description: Used when the Deathstroke is not needed or used my his Shadow Knights.

Personal Fighter: Custom Tie Defender (Heavy Weapon everything else the same)

Personal Speeder: Upgraded Clone Wars Era BARC Speeder.

Grand Admiral Flagship: Executer Super Star Destroyer Enforcer
Darth Revan Flagship: Decisive Advanced Heavy Star Destroyer Deathstroke

Personal Unit: Crimson Guard

Attachments: 9559364.jpg (177.7 Kb) · 4618590.jpg (58.2 Kb) · 6893889.png (204.9 Kb) · 2551555.jpg (51.2 Kb)

Viper7784Date: Thursday, 30-Dec-2010, 9:45 AM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
while it is showing a silver blade think of it as red.

Attachments: 6517010.jpg (279.6 Kb) · 1055498.jpg (292.7 Kb) · 4340370.jpg (288.0 Kb)

Forum » Character Bios » Inactive Bios » Updated Jason McKight (Grand Admiral/Emperor's Hand)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024