Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 7:36 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » Sim Idea Thread » Possible Sim (just a thought...)
Possible Sim
John04Date: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 4:55 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
I've got an idea for a Jedi mission. Someone has created a plague and it has infected several planets in three systems. There goal would be to stop it, figure out who did it, and ultimately bring them to justice. I have a few ideas for side missions as well. If you guys find it an interesting idea let me know and I'll put forth a few more details.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

KaelDate: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 5:24 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
Sounds interesting. Would you like to spear head that mission?

John04Date: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 10:31 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Users
I wouldn't mind doing it. I've got a list of worlds that would fit the bill. Plus I've got at least one side mission in mind...and I just came up with the rough draft of another. I can send you a PM or something with the full extent of what I've got so far.

Added (10-Jan-2011, 10:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay I've got a pretty good layout of the missions that would be included in this sim. The Jedi participating(+NPC's if they wished) would travel to three nearby systems: the Osarian, Circarpous, & Tynna systems. The first two systems would have two planets each suffering from the plague. The Jedi would work to heal the afflicted and discover who unleashed it. In order to figure it out, the Jedi must visit a minimum of three out of the five worlds, however visiting all of them would give the Jedi much needed support throughout the galaxy, plus it would tie up any potential loose ends involving the radical group that's causing the problem. Also each system would feature a number of side quests. The side quests would range from simply averting planetary disaster or possibly locating ancient Force relics, or something I haven't even thought of yet. It would require a few Jedi working actively to solve the puzzle but it would be fun.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Forum » Out of Character » Sim Idea Thread » Possible Sim (just a thought...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024