Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Expanding Operations (Another idea I have...)
Expanding Operations
John04Date: Saturday, 22-Jan-2011, 10:27 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Users
To: Supreme Commander Grahm Quinn, Flag Officer First Fleet

Greetings Supreme Commander,

I have been studying the tactics of the Rebel Alliance and the New Republic, and I believe that we can make improvements to strengthen our position in the galaxy. My conclusions have determined that we would be best suited establishing military outposts and colonies on unpopulated worlds throughout the galaxy. These planets would be lightly defended, consisting of a dozen well-hidden X7 Factory Stations, the fighters they produce, and a fighter base, and probably a single ion cannon. Three assault frigates would serve as a combination of evacuation vessels and mobile assets. With these bases we'll be able to utilize tactics such as space-sniping and space denial against potential threats, Imperial or otherwise. Plus it would give us access to additional resources to strengthen our fleet. I have a list of potential planets that would serve our needs perfectly well. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

((Basically the idea is to colonize a number of worlds with various outposts, turn them into primitive worlds and increase our resources while being able to strike at GA enemies with minimal risk to the main fleet. Let me know if you like the idea or not))

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

KaelDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 3:41 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
I like it. Let me see how we can start this without overloading any of us.

John04Date: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 3:48 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Users
We could probably start small. Everyone gets to target one planet, using a single troop transport to drop supplies down and begin contruction. Everyone should build at least one but some could build multiple if they feel up to it.

And like I said earlier, I have a list that we can use.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Message edited by John04 - Thursday, 27-Jan-2011, 1:10 AM

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Expanding Operations (Another idea I have...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024