Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » General Kor's Office (2nd Fleet HQ)
General Kor's Office (2nd Fleet HQ)
Viper7784Date: Monday, 27-Dec-2010, 2:20 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
After talking with Halmat and now that the paper work was done he called for Commodore Snibit to discuse his assignment.

[tag steve}

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 01-Jan-2011, 2:44 AM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Commander Trubor recieved the message from the general to report in. He and his fleet had just arrived back into GA space after their encounter with the Imperial Flag ship. Snibit knocked on the Generals office door and awaited a responce.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Viper7784Date: Tuesday, 04-Jan-2011, 7:45 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Kor heard the knock, "Come in." He knew it was Trubor. "take a seat commander. Good job with the mission. To bad you arrived to late to figure out what was all going on but that will change. By order of the supreme commander you are going to be charged with an investigation into what the imps are doing. That does mean taking your fleet close to the border and if neccicary go undercover into their territory. Im giving you some wide lattitude in this. Any questions?":

tag steve

Divebomber311Date: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 0:51 AM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
Snibit Looked around. This would be a difficult mission. "What sort of Assistance can I expect, fleetside or intelligence side?"

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Viper7784Date: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 1:27 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
“You will have my fleet as your back up. Whether or not I will lead it or not will be determined by if im needed here. Intel wise you will have Wraith Squadron. Any other questions commander" Kor was giving the commander the best possible chance at completing the mission with giving him a main battle fleet for back up and their most experianced intel unit.

tag steve

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 12-Jan-2011, 1:50 AM | Message # 6
Big Three Member
Snibit thought for a moment...."What is the scope of the authority I have in this matter? I obviously wont be going into imperial systems and laying waste to them...but short of that what can I do if needed?"

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Viper7784Date: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 3:39 PM | Message # 7
Big Three Member
“You have full autonomy in this mission. If your on the boarder and they want to bully you around don’t back down but don’t fire first. If they fire first you are authorized to take them out. Simply put we want to know what the empire is up to just try not to get us caught.” Kor said with a smile. It was a risky mission with what could have grave consequences if they get caught.

[tag steve]

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 8:37 PM | Message # 8
Big Three Member
Snibit smiled. "I think I can manage. If you will excuse me Sir I have a fleet to prep for a mission."

With that Snibit saluted and turned to leave. This was going to be grand. He may attempt to set the Wraiths up in a boardering planet to set up a rather pirate base...something they are well known for doing a long time ago....so many options...so little time.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » General Kor's Office (2nd Fleet HQ)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024