• «
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Kael, Divebomber311, Viper7784  
Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Presidential Office
Presidential Office
KaelDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 11:05 AM | Message # 16
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
{OOC - With the change in positions, you will be reporting to matt's character now. so matt if you want to respond, please do so.}

RippyDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 3:19 PM | Message # 17
Original Site Side Manager
Group: Users
Vice Admiral Galar Avara stood from the seat, saluted the Supreme Commander, and then exited, motioning for the Rear Admiral to follow. "I'm pleased to be working with you, Mister Laron. For now let's return to our flags and prepare ourselves for any oncoming assignments. Let's keep the 3rd ready for any action that may come our way, planned or not."

-- tag --

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

John04Date: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 3:23 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
Loran nodded his head and said, "Yes Admiral. However, I must ask: what exactly will be the layout of the fleet? By my calculations we have the pick of the litter and we have 55 kilometers worth of ships to select for it. Also, which ships will be under my charge?" He couldn't help but think that these were good questions. Any commander worth his training would wish to know the layout of the fleet he commanded. Plus, if the admiral was open to suggestion on what sort of ships were to be apart of the Third Fleet, Loran was more than happy to oblige.

-- tag --

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

RippyDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 3:25 PM | Message # 19
Galar smiled at the young Chiss. "I'm glad you noticed. With your assignment I'm leaving those kilometers for you to command. Pick out a layout that suits you and our two detachments will be combined, with one under my direct command and one under yours. While I will still oversee your Task Force it will remain personally suited to your tastes."

-- tag --

--
My characters!

John04Date: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 3:28 PM | Message # 20
Colonel
Loran nodded his head in acknowledgement, "Yes Admiral. I'll get you that data as soon as I can manage. Will we be engaging in any patrols Sir? If so I'd like to be able to get the task force underway as soon as possible."

-- tag --

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Message edited by John04 - Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 3:30 PM

RippyDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 3:38 PM | Message # 21
The Vice Admiral checked his datapad. "If you can have your group configured by tomorrow morning you can take the afternoon shift. Will save me some energy and give you a little experience behind your flag."

-- tag --

--
My characters!

John04Date: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 8:42 AM | Message # 22
Colonel
Csapl'Aro'nuruduo nodded and pulled up his datapad and dragged up some figures from his database. A quick look here... a skim there...aha! Found it. He immediately ran the numbers over twice and found that they worked quite nicely. He looked over at his superior officer and said, "I'll need a Mon Mothma Interdictor Star Destroyer as my flag, two MC80B Star Cruisers, three Nebula Star Destroyers, five heavy cruisers-Majestic-class, three Wraith Carriers, fifteen Armadia Thrustships, and six Ranger Gunships. That would be appropriate for the tasks the Third Fleet will be dealing with in the months to come."

-- tag --

Added (19-Jan-2011, 8:42 Am)
---------------------------------------------
{Just to be clear, I'll be posting my patrols in the Mission Simming board, not in the GA's Simming Board, correct?}

-- tag --

Message edited by John04 - Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 4:21 PM

RippyDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 3:36 PM | Message # 23
(( You can put them in the GA simming board as far as I know ))

"I agree. Transmit those to High Command and we'll see about getting them assigned as soon as possible."

-- tag --

--
My characters!

John04Date: Saturday, 22-Jan-2011, 5:52 AM | Message # 24
Colonel
{Thanks Matt. If we're both wrong, then the thread will get moved anyway.}

Loran nodded his head and headed off in the direction of the spaceport. As he traveled he went over the latest reports from Fleet Intelligence. While there weren't too many incidents involving Imperial forces, there was an attack on Balmorra that had him concerned. A full patrol was needed, and it had to be that covered a large area. He pulled up a map of GA member worlds and began laying out a basic outline of a patrol. By the time he left GADF headquarters, he had the basic plan laid out and was going into specifics. What sort of work would be done in each system, how long they would stay, that sort of thing. Soon he was at the spaceport and was getting into his personal X-Zero B-Wing. As he took off he mentally calculated that by the time he got up to the spacedocks, the task force would be ready for him. And he was ready.

Added (19-Jan-2011, 7:34 PM)
A transmission was dispatched from the Alliance star destroyer "Cal Omas" to the President's office. Message as follows:

"Supreme Commander. I have gone over recent intelligence and I believe that there is a threat to both the security of the Galactic Alliance and the galaxy at large. A one Emperor Octavious has set himself up as a warlord with holdings that stretch nearly half the galaxy. Such a presence threatens to destabilize an already fragile situation. Recommendation is that we proceed to eliminate the threat. Minimal force deployment: Third Fleet."

- Vice Admiral Csapl'Aro'nuruodo, XO Third Fleet

Added (22-Jan-2011, 5:52 Am)
-- tag Cory --

Forum » Mission Sims » Old Sims/Site wide missions » Presidential Office
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024