[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Damage Chart
Damage Chart
KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 7:59 PM | Message # 16
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
For something like that, Merk, it would probably have to be R&D'd as a Tech for it to have a special damage. For now, it will be calculated just as a regular Turbolaser, but if you decide to make a Tech when we give out the points, then we can do something with it.

Merkillum_VeersDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 11:45 PM | Message # 17
Original Site member
Well, they are not light turbolasers.... and a capitol ship Turbolaser does 20, so thats where I was getting my damage from. However, I also was calculating them as heavy ground turbolasers, doing 10 more then light ones, figuring a regular TL would do 15.... thats where I was getting my numbers from.

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 12-Mar-2011, 10:43 AM | Message # 18
Original Site Manager
Alright, they are technically canon TL's, here's my deal to you. If they are limited to just two on those massive tanks, I'll allow it to dish out 20. If you want 4 on them, then it will be 10. Just cause of their size, I am making these limits. I don't want to have a massive tank with four of them on it just blowing things apart at 20.

Merkillum_VeersDate: Saturday, 12-Mar-2011, 11:34 AM | Message # 19
Original Site member
While there may be 4, only two can fire in any paticular direction. However, if you want them to drop down to 2 cannons on it, I can do that. Ill also cut the size of the behemoth down to a 20x20x10 meters.

Would that be acceptable? Als, Kal I asked a question in my PM to you about the walker. May I get an answer?

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 12-Mar-2011, 2:21 PM | Message # 20
Original Site Manager
I just wrote you in PM. I'm not asking you to strip it down to 2. I'm saying if you want it at 20, then it gets cut down to just 2. If you want 4 of them, then the deal out 10 each. It doesn't matter which direction they fire.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Damage Chart
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024