Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Site Death/outcomes
Site Death/outcomes
Smooth-eyeDate: Sunday, 27-Feb-2011, 10:40 PM | Message # 76
Lieutenant
Group: Users
I'll see what I can come up with tonight, and then get it posted here tomorrow night after I'm through seeing patients at the office.

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Merkillum_VeersDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 1:58 AM | Message # 77
Original Site member
Imperium Bio:

Its been five years since the fall of the Galactic Empire. The Grand Moffs could not agree on an heir to the throne, some supporting one man, while others supported another, and some appointed themselves. in this time, the New Republic was granted liberty to reestablish the Galactic Senate, and now hunt down Imperial Sympathisers much like the Galactic Empire did for the Rebel Alliance.

While most of the Imperial Remnents are scattered and control one or two systems, one Moff, a minor one on the outter rim, had managed to use Diplomacy and Warfare to gather together a sizable force. The Empire he runs is called the New Imperium, as while it does have a rigid system much like the Empire, and has an all powerful Emperor, the basis of the Moffs views are vastly different. He does not allow slavery, he is tolerant of Alien species, and he hunts down corruption with a vengeance. However, it is not perfect, and those with force levels are usually rounded up, and are never seen again. Those from the Empire would know him as Moff Merkillum Veers, but those in his Imperium call him Emperor Octavious.

He has managed to amass a sizable fleet, and has recruited the aid of many worlds throughout the galaxy. His intentions are not well known, and it is only known that the Senate considers him a threat to their peace, and that Jedi that venture there are seldom seen again. Will you join with him, and solidify a new empire, apart from the Galactic Senate and its rules? Will his dream of a unified Empire crumble before it truly lives? The tables once again turn, and the stage is set for Conflicts!

Smooth-eyeDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 7:13 AM | Message # 78
Lieutenant
nice

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

John04Date: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 8:34 AM | Message # 79
Colonel
Here's a thought: Should we be creating our fleets now or can we wait until after the R&D session?

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:08 AM | Message # 80
Original Site Manager
Well, you can create them now, but the ships after r&d could be used in those fleets too. Its up to the faction leader what they want to do

John04Date: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:12 AM | Message # 81
Colonel
Thanks. I'll wait until after the R&D.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Merkillum_VeersDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 11:01 AM | Message # 82
Original Site member
How will it work to R&D tech that already exsists, is outdated, and just updating it?

Such as the Droid fleets..... except wiht enhanced AI :P

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 11:31 AM | Message # 83
Original Site Manager
Droid fleets. Your wanting droids?

LordZarcaineDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 8:25 PM | Message # 84
Lieutenant
I'll be tweaking and working on the DSNT ships and fleet in the next couple of days or so.

Added (28-Feb-2011, 8:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
The DSNT Ships, Fleet, and Planets are set up and finished. I'll be working on the 4 ground units tonight and will have them up asap.

John04Date: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:01 PM | Message # 85
Colonel
I'll go through the black market ships & fighters, figure out what can and can't be used for the site's new timeline.

LordZarcaineDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:06 PM | Message # 86
Lieutenant
Send me the list. I talked to Kal about bringing back my Corporation group from Conflicts, and thought to make it easier than having a Black Market, that people would be supplied the "Black Market" Ships by the DSNT faction.

"Hmmm...we could use them. Instead of having a list of black market ships, they could be the ones that hold the specs of the ships and people or factions have to go to them in order to obtain ships."

So my understanding is that the DSNT would have the specs and designs for the Black Market ships. Then if a person or faction wanted that specific ship, they'd contact the DSNT who would them build them at one of their shipyards.

Message edited by LordZarcaine - Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:14 PM

John04Date: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:20 PM | Message # 87
Colonel
An interesting idea. I'll see if I can expand it at all. I'll also be cure to pull up space stations and such as well. Expect a couple of ship designs to disappear.

Message edited by John04 - Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:21 PM

Merkillum_VeersDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:24 PM | Message # 88
Original Site member
Quote (KalThanatos)
Droid fleets. Your wanting droids?

Yes. While not as effective as human troops, they are far more expendable. And Numerous. Also, with a military programmed BRT Supercomputer for starfighters, and advanced individual AI units, I think that would boost an edge to such things. That supplemented with human troops should make for an effective fighting force smile

LordZarcaineDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 3:06 AM | Message # 89
Lieutenant
and DSNT Ground Vehicles up.

John04Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 10:37 AM | Message # 90
Colonel
Black Market Capital Ships and Space Stations are up. I'd like somebody(s) take a look at them and tell me what they think. I know it seems like a lot but variety is the spice of life and some people like a wide selection to choose from.

I'll be working on starfighters and freighters next. I think it would be good to have freighters up for when people want to use them as their personal ships or in convoys. Plus people could get creative with them.

Added (01-Mar-2011, 10:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, one more thing: That thing on the home page where it tells us the five most recent posts, does anyone have an idea on how to get that back? I ask because that was cool and really helpful versus having to dig through several threads.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Site Death/outcomes
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024