Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Site Death/outcomes
Site Death/outcomes
John04Date: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 9:23 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Users
I'll support you too Kal. Rebooting is cool with me too. I'd say make it a year or three after Endor...all the things Smooth-eye said...probably something else I haven't thought of.

As for me, I like playing Jedi but my passions lie with ship design and fleet battles so I'd have to put the bulk of my focus into the Rebel Alliance. I'd probably put Laron to rest and create a new admiral to fight with. But those sort of details can wait until we make a final decision. While we can send the Star Wars universe on it's own little detour through history, we'll probably be able to use elements of the "official" EU to help create storylines. The Katana fleet would be a nice twist, we could send the Yevetha a different direction, maybe cause a rise of a new Hutt Empire...oops I'm getting ahead of myself again. I'll just be quiet for a little while now... biggrin

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 9:35 PM | Message # 17
Original Site Manager
I like the idea. Although, I'm not much of a Gov't faction kind of guy. If John wants, I'd like to see him take the GR, since he knows a lot about them. I'd like to also see Veers take on the Imps. It is a good faction for him to really learn with. Myself and you, Smooth, could work on the Jedi and let Zarcaine do his thing.

As far as some stuff on the site, I for one want to work on the Force Pages as much as possible. For the ships, we can go ahead and find as many as we can that are up until that time frame and figure a few extra that would have been made around this time period. I would like to see a big R&D session to start us off. It would give each faction a few things to get them started on rebuilding everything. John and I can work on exactly how much we will allow and get that rolling.

Meanwhile, I'm going to reset the pages so that we can post up what we feel will be what we want up on them. If everyone is good with the faction selections, then I'd like to see their pages posted up and I can go ahead and post them for ya'll. The quicker we can get things redone, the faster we can get it rolling and possibly draw new RPers to us.

John04Date: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 9:48 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
I'll dig through my archives...figure out what the Rebellion would have had at the time. I think I can pull some stuff from Legacy of the Empire that could work. As for getting with me Kal, just pm me or get me on Messenger. We'll see what we can come up with for an R&D session.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power...

Merkillum_VeersDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:03 PM | Message # 19
Original Site member
Veers going from an Imperial General to one in the New Republic? Hmmm.. that would be interesting. Or, head of my own faction as it is.. one of the Imperial Warlords as it were... I think that the 'canon' characters should be story NPC's. Leave a familure feel but use for story purposes. They can be killed, recruited, ect.

Their roles could be minor in favor of PC's. So Luke is a Jedi, that is trying to establish his order on Yavin, and stays out of allot of affairs, where as Mata Jade could be the renegade Sith that Zarcaine could try to get into his group. Mon Mothma is just a random Senator in the New Republic, and other characters are out an about or just a random figure in the great wheel.

So reboot is where we are going then? THat sounds like a plan. Being the head of the Empire, or whats left of it could work. I would be taking it in a very different direction however. So, as long as people are ok with that, then I can take it over.

Smooth-eyeDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:06 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant
I'm good!

so do we suspend rp'ing until we can get something up, or do we carry on until further notice?

"No, no officer...Trust me, why would I smuggle something illegal into your fine juristiction. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Message edited by Smooth-eye - Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:10 PM

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:20 PM | Message # 21
Original Site Manager
Veers, do what you want with the Imps. They are yours.

I'm going to be moving stuff around here in a little, so everyone get working on their profiles and I'll begin with my stuff

Added (22-Feb-2011, 10:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
If ya'll want to keep rping, go for it. I'm only wanting about three days of our 'down time'. If you want to keep going to prevent boredom, by all means...keep going

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:35 PM | Message # 22
Original Site Manager
Update...
All bios have been moved. I've moved all that I thought would be the ones people would want to alter to show the change. They are now in the submitted bios. Once they've been finished, they will be moved over to the accepted board.

LordZarcaineDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:40 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
Well, since I didnt put exact dates in the bios for Kulan and Ali'Zarin, they're both finished. Cant think of too much to add to Ali'Zarin since his whole history is done to mirror a person that doesnt really "exist" in the chain of command. Which gives the Imps an officer that can do anything, while the Imps can say that they have no officer of such description working under their command.

And with Ali'Zarin I just need to know how many ships he'd have under his command as a Commander in the Imp Navy. What kind of ships would be part of his "Anti-Pirate" fleet.

Kulan is just going to get an edit for his ship, which will be a copy past of Ali'Zarin's Lambda shuttle.

As for my Dark Hand thing for the Dark Jedi, I'll work on it a bit and tweak it then submit it for people to look at. Rules wont go beyond maybe 5 or 7 tenants that the group would have to follow, and there's really only going to be three ranks which would be the Hand members, the Hand member's apprentices, and then the Dark Jedi working under the hand.

Message edited by LordZarcaine - Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:41 PM

Merkillum_VeersDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:53 PM | Message # 24
Original Site member
Imperial Backstory has been made. Location is more in the Rim rather then the Core, and I left room for other 'imperial' factions to be made if people so desire.

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 25
Original Site Manager
Sweet...I've got all the pages cleared and ready for new info. Once we've got it all finalized for each, I'll begin adding it.

John04Date: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 26
Colonel
Merk, could you send me the list of planets under Imp control? I want to make sure we have the same number of planets and that we don't have any overlap. Thanks

LordZarcaineDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
I should have a copy of the Shadow Hand pm'ed to Kal in a day or two. Depending on how much time I get to work on it.

Merkillum_VeersDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 11:03 PM | Message # 28
Original Site member
Sounds good. I will get to work on that. How many planets should it have? 20? 15?

Merkillum_VeersDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 11:04 PM | Message # 29
Original Site member
However, the GA should have a few more planets then the Imperials, due to the fact the Imperials are fractured, where as the GR is somewhat more united. But most of the GR should be near the core, where as the new 'empire' is outside on the fringe.

LordZarcaineDate: Tuesday, 22-Feb-2011, 11:06 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant
When you get a moment Merk can you tell me how many ships Ali'Zarin will have command of, and what class, size etc. thanks.

Plus, thats what I was thinking with the Empire. I think the most core pointed world would be Bastion or one thats in mid rim, expanse region, while the rest would be branched out in the outer core.

Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Site Death/outcomes
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024