Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Out of Character » OOC Area » Force Info
Force Info
Viper7784Date: Saturday, 07-Nov-2009, 5:10 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Cory asked me to put up some force info i have on hand from my essenial guide to the Force.

Force Sense: The abiltiy to be fully aware of your surroundings. While a Jedi or Sith may not be able to detect each others presesense they can feel a desterbince. Also some Jedi or sith may have hightened abilities in one or two specfic sense like sight or hearing.

Telelapthy: The ability to read emotions and communicate in short sentices to those they have a strong bond with.

Affect Mind/Mind Trick: A power to manipulate weak willed individuals. Advacned powers like Cammophage is able to make the individual "disapear" or make illutions.

Telekinesis: One of the most well known powers. Depending on the individuals will and power will determine how big of an object they can move.

Force Leap: Self explainitory.

Burst of Speed: Self explainitory but note that this power is very draining on the individual.

Force Healing: The ability to use the force to heal individuals (includes easing pain, heal wounds, and cure varous afflictions).

Healing Trance: The ability to enter or enter another person into a trance to accelerate the healing process.

Farsight: Allows an individual to see a breaf glimnce into the future.

Battlemind: Enhances a jedi's battle abilities by increasing concentration and commintment.

Battlemeditation: A hard power to master. Essentially the Jedi would be able to influence the battle by draining the will to fight from one side or giving courage and streangth to another.

Battlemeld: A linking of several jedi minds together to enhance battle coordination.

Beast Language: The use of the force to talk to animals and even influence animals.

Force Lightning: Lighting surges out of the users finger tips. It causes extreame pain and weakens the individual. It is highly regarded as a dark side power.

This is all i have the rest will need to be looked up on the net somewhere. We had several enhancements of certain parts of powers that were i think a bit redundent.

Here are the ranks i think the jedi/sith would have.

Grand Master/Dark Lord of the Sith or Sith Overlord
Jedi Master Council Member/Sith High Master
Jedi Master/Sith Master
Jedi Knight/Sith Knight
Padowan/Disciple
Younling/Apprentice

By the power invested in my torpedos, I now pronounce you DEAD.

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 07-Nov-2009, 6:02 PM | Message # 2
Big Three Member
Awesome! Welcome home!

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Viper7784Date: Sunday, 08-Nov-2009, 5:26 PM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Art of Small: The ability to hide oneself force energy or make it extreamly small (Jacen Solo mastered this during Vong War).

Breath Control: Abiltiy to go long periods without breathing oxygen (Shown in Episode 1 on the TF Flagship).

Force Absorb: Abiltiy to absorb attacks from blasters, force lighting, or any other energy weapon and use the power to either enhance another ability or just release the energy.

Precognition: Ability to see what someone may do. Mostly used in battles.

Alter Enviroment: The abiltity to alter the enviroment like intense heat or cold, increase the air pressure to burst ear drums, cause flash floods, wirlwinds, fog, even lighting strikes.

Alter Image: Ability to alter ones size, sex, and voice. Will stay that way until the power is dropped or the user is knocked out. Some force skills like receptive telepathy can see through this.

Combustion: Allows user to make objects explode.

Crucitorn: The ability to withstad extreame pain.

Drain Knowlage: A dark side power to drain the knowage of someone. Can cause perminant brain damage.

Force Bellow: Increases ones voice, those who are talented in this can use their voice as a weapon.

Force Blind: THe abiltiy to create a flash of blinding light most of the time it is just temporary when used by the light side, those of the dark side can cause a flash so bright that it permently blinds the person.

Force Fear: Advanced version of mind trick. Causes individual to become fearful. The advanced versions of Horror and Insanity allow the user to effect mulitple people and at greater range.

Force Deflection: The ability to deflect blaster fire, projectiles or force lightning.

Force Drain: Dark side power used to drain the life out or energy out of thier victum.

Kinetite: Was a sphere of restrained kinetic energy which could be thrown at an enemy. The ball was fist-sized and could batter down most obstacles in its path. Some Sith Masters had been known to flatten ferrocrete bunkers with kinetite. Nevertheless, if the target of the kinetite employed the Force defensively, the kinetite could be easily deflected back to its owner. A dark side power.

Spear of Midnight Black: The spear of midnight black was an ancient dark side Force power. It enabled the Force-user to summon the Force and forge with it an invisible spear from dark side energies which could be hurled at opponents, killing or injuring them as if it was a real physical spear.

Here is everything i could find on wookapedia which should give us enough to start with.

Divebomber311Date: Sunday, 08-Nov-2009, 6:31 PM | Message # 4
Big Three Member
Definately. We can make a page that holds all of this info. You want to do it or shall i?

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Viper7784Date: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2009, 5:55 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
You better since you have more access to the internet right now than i do.

Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 14-Nov-2009, 8:36 PM | Message # 6
Big Three Member
I can help with it but you guys will need to seperate out the Neutral/darkside/lightside powers

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

KaelDate: Tuesday, 24-Nov-2009, 5:53 PM | Message # 7
Big Three Member
Group: Administrators
Here is what I've come up with for the number of force powers. It may not be exactly what was on the old site, but it should be close.

Light Side Users

Younglings - Basic Force Powers (Force Jump, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Sense, Force Run (also known as Burst of Speed)
Padawans - Basic Powers + 3 Light Side Powers, + 3 Neutral Powers
Knights - Basic Powers + 8 Light Side Powers, + 8 Neutral Powers
Masters - Basic Powers + 13 Light Side Powers, + 13 Neutral Powers
Grand Master (1) - Basic Powers + 18 Light Side Powers, + 18 Neutral Powers

Dark Side Users/Sith

Sith Adept - Basic Force Powers (Force Jump, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Sense, Force Run (also known as Burst of Speed)
Sith Acolyte - Basic Powers + 3 Dark Side Powers, + 3 Neutral Powers
Sith Apostle - Basic Powers + 6 Dark Side Powers, + 6 Neutral Powers
Sith Apprentice - Basic Powers + 9 Dark Side Powers, + 9 Neutral Powers
Sith Lord (1) - Basic Powers + 15 Light Side Powers, + 15 Neutral Powers

I made the sith less talented than the Jedi as they are independent and are not a faction. As such they do not get the coordinated training that the Jedi due. This is offset by the defensive nature of the Jedi.

Fallen/Dark/Grey/Jensaarai - As Independents, they cannot be above Master/Apprentice Level without management approval.

Emperor Hands - Only one can be Master/Apprentice Level. The rest can't be above Apostle Level.

Divebomber311Date: Friday, 27-Nov-2009, 7:12 PM | Message # 8
Big Three Member
I have divvied out the force powers into Light/dark/neutral as i see them. We have way more neutral and less darkside and lightside. You guys may look over it and see if I messed it up or not.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

Pair-A-DiceDate: Tuesday, 15-Dec-2009, 6:32 PM | Message # 9
Group: Removed

Without being an admin, I feel the urge to reply to this topic nevertheless. Padawans are allowed 3 light side powers. There are only 3 light side powers. Does that mean that padawans get those three powers? After all... Those are some pretty tough powers... You recon a padawan would be able to have those?

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 2:09 PM | Message # 10
Big Three Member
Welcome to the site first. And second thank you for bringing this up. For right now go with an additional 3 netural powers. After we add some more light side powers we will let you add them in.

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

The1AndOnlyDate: Saturday, 10-Apr-2010, 12:12 PM | Message # 11
Group: Removed

I'm with mwcw, if ya have a top allowance of 18 powers then you need at the least 18 powers on the page smile

KaelDate: Tuesday, 04-May-2010, 2:19 PM | Message # 12
Big Three Member
I have a more complete list of force powers that I will post here. I am working on getting the definitions on them and they will be posted later.

KaelDate: Tuesday, 04-May-2010, 2:22 PM | Message # 13
Big Three Member
Universal (Neutral)

Universal (Neutral) powers were generic Force techniques which were associated with neither side of the Force. Almost all Core powers also qualified as Universal powers, but many of them were uncommon and not an integral part of basic Jedi training.

Alter Image
Art of the Small
Battle meditation
Breath Control
Comprehend Speech
Dopplegänger
Farsight
Force Bellow
Force Body
Force Comprehension
Force Subjugate
Force Stealth
Force Cloak
Force Confusion
Force Deflection (without a lightsaber)
Force Listening
Force Flash
Force Illusion
Force Meld
Force Suppression
Force Seeing
Force Sense
Force Empathy
Force Breach
Force Throw
Force barrier
Force Vision
Force Whirlwind
Force Wave
Force Repulse
Force Weapon
Force Whisper
Phase
Precognition
Psychometry
Shatterpoint
Tapas
Telepathy
Force speed
Force Jump
Force Pull/Push
Telekinesis
Levitation

KaelDate: Tuesday, 04-May-2010, 2:25 PM | Message # 14
Big Three Member
Light

Light side powers were the Force powers that the user accessed through the Force's light side. The Jedi used them for protection, increasing physical and mental capacities, and for defense. They could also inspire and increase the resolve of allies. Certain light side powers could also be used offensively, but did not directly cause physical harm.

Alchaka
Alter Damage
Alter Environment
Animal Friendship
Battlemind
Battle Precognition
Combustion
Crucitorn
Droid Disable
Electric Judgment
Force Blinding
Force Enlightenment
Force Healing
Force Ghost
Force Light
Force Protection
Wall of Light
Force Orb
Force Projection
Force Protection
Force Absorb
Protection Bubble
Force Stun
Force Stasis
Force Valor
Hibernation Trance
Mind Trick (Also known as Affect Mind)
Force Persuasion
Malacia
Morichro
Plant Surge
Ray
Revitalize
Sever Force

KaelDate: Tuesday, 04-May-2010, 2:28 PM | Message # 15
Big Three Member
Dark

Dark side powers were used to harm, debilitate, or kill. Some, like Rage and Drain, were used to benefit the user personally, akin to powers of the light side, with the difference that these were used at the expense of his or her own health or another individual's Force reserve. The dark side drew its power from emotion, and while the intent behind their use may well have been good at the time, it was most likely to lead one to further spiritual corruption from overuse, without the proper self control and mindset. Continuous use of dark powers was shown to have a physically corrupting effect on the Force-user, regardless of intent, due to the body's inability to handle such power for long periods of time.

Deadly Sight
Drain Knowledge
Force Destruction
Force drain
Force Fear
Force Horror
Force Insanity
Force Flight
Force lightning
Chain lightning
Force Shock
Force Storm