Welcome Guest | RSS
Star Wars : Conflicts
Main
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Divebomber311, Kael  
Forum » R&D » Proposed R&D » Mini R&D session 1 (GA and Empire only)
Mini R&D session 1
Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 14-Apr-2010, 6:17 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
Ok so I am going to give the Empire and the GA two super weapons for their use. These weapons will have strict limitations on them, however they will be very valuable and very powerfull. One will be a ship mounted super weapon. The other will be a planetary based weapon. I will be providing the GA their Planetary weapon, it will be up to Rippy to create a Ship based weapon. Both Factions will get to create/ find a cannon ship to use the new ship tech. This opens tomarrow and lasts for a week (ending april 21st)

Empire:
The Ship based weapon is of course the Superlaser. I will be using the Eclipse SSD once I can find decent stats for it.
The Planetary based superweapon is the Planetary HV cannon. This will be placed on Metropolis + planets with a limit of two per planet and taking 2 months to build.

GA:
Planetary based weapon is the GA Ion cannon. This ion cannon has extended range, increased power and accuracy (IE the Ion cannon used on hoth that could hit the bridge of a Star Destroyer)

I will get better descriptions for both the Imperial Techs as well as the GA planetary weapon. Rippy it is up to you to design a tech and a ship.

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

RippyDate: Thursday, 15-Apr-2010, 5:34 PM | Message # 2
Original Site Side Manager
Ok, I will work on this. I didn't have a lot of experience R&Ding on the old site as I wasn't a faction leader; I might wait for the Empire's just to get a model to go by. Will have it up by the 21st, of course.

Sadly enough, they just keep dying...
--
My characters!

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 08-Dec-2010, 0:42 AM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
On a note this is still open...Matt if you need help let me know. I'll close it when we get something down

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

Forum » R&D » Proposed R&D » Mini R&D session 1 (GA and Empire only)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024