Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Pirates » Pirates Cove » A Message for pirates
A Message for pirates
Divebomber311Date: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 1:43 PM | Message # 1
Big Three Member
Group: Users
An anonymous message has been sent out to the slums of the galaxy...any pirate group in operation that would like to earn a living working for someone....off the books....should come to Nal Hutta in three days....

I am Divebomber311
One of the Original Big Three Managers
Head of the Once Feared Shadow Dragon Syndicate
Conflict will rage again
You Will fear my fleets again!

TandiArdenDate: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 5:45 PM | Message # 2
Private
The message, sent to the slums of the galaxy was recieved by Caryn Todeil, Tandi's second officer on the Gambit. Being that they had extensive contact with the slums, the message was rerouted to them. Caryn sat back and considered the message. Nal Hutta was only a 2 day journey from here so if Tandi didn't have any offers when she came back from the bar, this would be something that would probably interest her.

oc - count us in

Divebomber311Date: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 1:46 AM | Message # 3
Big Three Member
Dark, damp, humid, and disgusting. Nal Hutta. Crown jewel to the Hutt crime cartels. Home of some of the dregs of the galaxy, also a great place for meetings to take place. In the largest Cantina on the planet (the one closest to the star port) a strange sight....even by Nal Hutta Standards. An Anti Vong HK droid....used so long ago by the Galactic alliance military to combat the Vong's infiltrators. This particular droid has seen some serious system and hardware upgrades...using technology that has never been seen before. The inhabitants of the cantina stare at the droid...and it sits...waiting...

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

TandiArdenDate: Tuesday, 11-Jan-2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 4
Private
"Well I'm be a Kowakian Lizard Monkey's retarded sister. An HK." Now Tandi wished that she had brought a something to combat a droid, like a planetary ion cannon. Like most of the beings in the bar, she wasn't happy to see the droid. She didn't move from her seat in the back, but she did pull out both her blasters and laid them across her lap. This was interesting and she wanted to see where this would go.

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 8:44 PM | Message # 5
Big Three Member
((Sorry got tied up for a few days))

The HK continuously scanned the room. Analyzing faces with known "Not-100%-Legal-Operators" to find anyone who might take the offer his masters had ordered. The droid walked up to the woman, known as Tandi Arden, a smuggler of some note. He held his hands up palms facing her, showing he has no weapons and means no harm. He spoke with a rough voice. "You are Tandi correct? I have a proposal for you that you may find intriguing"

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

TandiArdenDate: Thursday, 20-Jan-2011, 9:26 PM | Message # 6
Private
-no problem-

Tandi was a bit surprised and not the least bit uncertain. Her self-preservation said that she should start shooting until she emptied both blasterpacks and then reload, but her pride at being singled out of the crowd was being puffed up too much. She shot a smile around to the others who looked over at her. "Well shucks, ya found me out, tin man. Have a seat." She kicked a chair out from under the table and slapped the table. "Barkeep, another bantha blaster for me and a pint of hyperdrive oil for my friend here." She picked up both blasters and shoved them back in her holsters. Then she leaned back in her chair. "So what can I do for you, my friend?"

Divebomber311Date: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 1:40 AM | Message # 7
Big Three Member
The HK responded. "I have been ordered to ask you and anyone else who wants this contract to deliver some people to 4 worlds. Those worlds are listed on a data pad i will give you if you take the mission. You get to the planets drop them off and leave with no questions asked. The Datapad also has where you will go to pick up these individuals."

I am Divebomber311
Conflict will rage again

TandiArdenDate: Wednesday, 09-Feb-2011, 6:05 PM | Message # 8
Private
"hell as long as they aren't Gamoreans or Rancors, I'm up for it." Then Tandi narrowed her eyes. "What's the pay and deadline for the delivery? and what kind of 'entanglements' can I expect?"

While Tandi had a head for money, she didn't think that taking a group of jedi and dropping them off at Bastion was conducive to living a long happy life. Some places were easier to sneak in to than others... but the more difficult ones tended to have higher rewards attached to them. She stuck her hand out for the datapad.

Added (09-Feb-2011, 6:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
bump Dive

Forum » Pirates » Pirates Cove » A Message for pirates
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024