Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 3: Umbara
Nexus Pt. 3: Umbara
Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Thursday, 27-Jan-2011, 4:22 PM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Users
Ilanah watched him examine the holocron and she smiled slightly before she sat the book aside. "I don't know how likely it is that two would be hidden in here....what do you think?" She asked as she stood and started to move towards the door. "Of course, what we do is up to you."

KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 27-Jan-2011, 9:32 PM | Message # 17
Original Site Manager
He shook his head, "It's very unlikely that they would have two hidden in the same place. My feelings are telling me that this one here is a personal one, rather than the teachings we are looking for. Don't get me wrong though, we will still keep it and use it." Kal would slip the holocron into the pocket of his jacket before turning to the other books,"Might as well grab what you want from these. They aren't what we are wanting."

IlanahThanatosDate: Thursday, 27-Jan-2011, 9:39 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
She loved books. Obviously he had to have figured that out by now. She loved them more than holos and datapads and plasticine. Lana sighed a little and looked behind her for a moment. "Let's keep moving. We can grab them on the way out if there is time?" She said before she moved out the door and down the hallway towards the next room, which turned out to be a large training chamber, or so it seemed.

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 4:58 PM | Message # 19
Original Site Manager
Kal just gave her a nod to tell her that they would return to this room if there was time, so that she could be able to grab some of the books. Kal would quickly follow as she moved off into the next room. His eyes lit up as he saw the large chamber. He didn't have to look around to know what this was.

He turned to her, "This was one of the training rooms. Telling by the looks of the room, this was where a Master would take their Apprentice for a one-on-one training. Not only that, this was the room that the leader of the Academy used." His eyes scanned the room, "I would have thought that this would have been on the upper floor, but I was wrong..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 29-Jan-2011, 6:04 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
"There are alot of things that maybe you don't know about, Kal....things you thought were true, but aren't?" She paused at one of the large windows. Several of the panes were still in tact, but most were broken. It was more of a statement of fact, but Lana still questioned him. Isn't that what this was all about so far? She had learned so much, and maybe it was time for him to learn more than what he had so far. It was strange for her to realize that he had felt emotions when it came to her, and that had been a big step.

Lana's gaze went to him for a moment. "So where do we look?" He was leading this one, she was just along for the ride.

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 30-Jan-2011, 7:51 AM | Message # 21
Original Site Manager
As she said that there were a lot of things that he maybe didn't know. His eyes glanced over to her with a confused look. He shook his head as he pointed down the hall, "Let's take a look down there..." He took just a few steps before he turned to her, "You are right, I might not know everything. That is why I'm searching for things around the Galaxy. I need to learn as much as I possibly can, while I can."

IlanahThanatosDate: Sunday, 30-Jan-2011, 12:49 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant colonel
"While you can." She repeated. It was her turn to give him a little look of confusion, but she shook it off a moment later. "I was only saying that I have learned alot from you...perhaps you have things yet to learn from me." She said before she moved past him and started to walk down the hallway to see what else was there. Hopefully they would find what they were looking for soon. Perhaps they would find more, she didn't know.

Idly, Lana trailed her fingertips through her sleek black hair and paused at the end of the hallway and looked out of a large floor to ceiling window that spanned the corridor. Below was what looked like might have been gardens or the likes, with large open areas for training or something. "Wait....if you thought the training room would have been on the top floor....and it's here...." Ilanah paused for a moment and narrowed her hazel eyes as she thought. "What do you think is up there?"

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 30-Jan-2011, 9:07 PM | Message # 23
Original Site Manager
She had a point. He understood what she was getting at with her thinking. His head turned to her as he came up behind her, "I thought that the Library would be on this level. All of the other Academies that I've seen or heard about, all had their Library located on this floor. Someone must have switched it towards the end of the building's use." He would turn and begin walking down the hallway, calling out to her, "Better grab those books...won't be long before we are finished here."

Kal would press his index finger to his ear, activating the ear piece, "Jead'en, second floor from the top. There, the Library should be and so should be the Holocron."

On the other end, Jead'en responded, "Yes, Master. We just found the Library and are beginning our search of it now..."

He responded quickly back to his Apprentice, "Make sure to check the inside of books. Out." His finger let the button go, deactivating the link. He would turn back to her, "They've found the Library up there, and are searching for it now...grab what you can carry out of those books."

IlanahThanatosDate: Sunday, 30-Jan-2011, 9:29 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah nodded, but didn't turn to look at him as she felt him behind her. She heard him speak to Jead'en, and assumed the Sith answered his Master. "Sure....I will get them." She said after him before she finally turned and returned to the office to find the books she had seen that she wanted to take with them.

"We're going to have to talk about what happened sooner or later." she murmured to herself as she looked at the shelves and put the books that she wanted in the bag that was slung over her shoulder and across her lithe figure. Once she had the ones she wanted, she left the office and went back into the hallway. "Do you want me to just meet you back at the ship?" She called to him, despite the fact that he had previously said that he wanted her to stay close.

"Or do you still need me for something?"

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 31-Jan-2011, 7:57 PM | Message # 25
Original Site Manager
As she went back off into the office, he moved up to the window that she was staring out of just minutes ago. He looked out onto the land that surrounded the Academy. This place would soon enough be rebuilt and once again train the Sith to be Assassins, but would only happen if the meeting with the Emperor went just as he hoped that it would. The plans that he had were larger than they needed to be. With them finally falling into place already, the Sith would once again rise and bring fear into the Galaxy.

As she came back into the hallway, with the books in her bag, asking if he wanted her to stay with him or return to the ship, Kal spun around, "Stay. There could be other things that you may find and want. Wouldn't want you to miss out on such an opportunity."

His head turned and pointed to a door, "There is a stair well behind that door. Let's move on up to the next level and see what we can find up there..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 31-Jan-2011, 8:06 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah watched him as he turned to face her and she nodded a little before she moved closer. "You're going to do this, you know....what you want. I know it." How did she know it? It was just a feeling.

With that, she turned and moved to the door before she pushed it open and started up the stairs to see what was on the next level.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 02-Feb-2011, 9:47 PM | Message # 27
Original Site Manager
He would soon follow behind her up the stairs and into the hallway from the stairwell. A beeping noise would come from the ear piece. His hand pressed the button on the side of it.

"Go ahead." He would tell the person on the other side of the communication. It was his Apprentice, Jead'en.

"Sir, I have an update on our search. We've looked through nearly every book, every corner...and we've found it. I have it now." Kal would smile at the news that his Apprentice would give him.

"Bring it down to the ship, store it away until we arrive. Let no one touch it directly. It responds to touch. We will be down in minutes..." He would press the button, ending the link between the two. He would turn to Ilanah, "We need to hurry. They've found it. Our time here is done. We must press on before our presence is felt here on the planet..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 02-Feb-2011, 9:52 PM | Message # 28
Lieutenant colonel
She looked over her shoulder at him as she reached the top of the stairs. "Alright...." Ilanah paused and turned to follow him back down so that they could go back to the ship. "Are you sure that there were only two, Kal?" she murmured as she took the stairs carefully.

"And do you think that the Jedi are coming....here?" She frowned a little and watched him as she walked.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 02-Feb-2011, 10:01 PM | Message # 29
Original Site Manager
He would give her a nod, "I'm pretty sure of it. I did my own research before I even met you about this place. The records at the Temple stated that there was only one that held all of the trainings at each of the old Training Academies. All of the others were found at one point or another, except this one. As for the Jedi, I do believe that if we remain in one place for too long, the combined energy from all of us in the Force could be sensed by the Jedi."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 02-Feb-2011, 10:11 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant colonel
"From you....they'll be able to sense you." She smiled a little and wandered down the stairs, which amazingly, would take them to the ground floor, which made that whole lift tube adventure seem kind of silly now. Her gaze moved to Kal for a moment.

"I don't think that you have to worry about the Jedi....no matter how many there are." She said, which was a compliment.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 3: Umbara
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024