Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
IlanahThanatosDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 1:20 PM | Message # 46
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
She leaned back against the pillows that were propped up on the headboard of her bed and thought silently about his words for a moment. She had to have been sixteen or seventeen, maybe even eighteen years old when the messenger came. She couldn't remember her exact age, or the date, but it was sometime in the spring. Her mother and her and been shopping in Coronet City for a ball that the teenager was invited to and they had gone home to try on the dress she had picked and make their own alterations.

Ilanah bit her lower lip lightly and stared off across the room as she kept thinking over that day. It had been so strange. She had heard the doorbell and dashed to answer it, thinking of course that it would be one of her friends that she could show the dress off to. But it wasn't. The figure in the dark cloak was standing there on the porch with a package under his arm. She couldn't see his face, nor did he say a word to her. When he offered the unmarked package, she took it from him. Her mother followed along a moment later and looked at the man and then her daughter, before she pulled Ilanah back into the house and locked the door behind them.

Strange, she hadn't thought about that moment until that very day when Kal had mentioned it. Now that she thought about it, it was like her mother knew who he was, or at least what he was. And now that Ilanah thought about it, she thought that she did too, but she wasn't positive. It had taken this entire conversation to work her way up to the point where she was actually angry.

"Did you like my ballgown? The one that I was wearing when I answered the door that day? That plum color has always been my favorite." She said before she pulled herself out of the bed and to her feet. She was just guessing, but had a feeling that since nothing else was coincidence, this wouldn't be either.

Message edited by IlanahThanatos - Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 1:21 PM

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 10:09 AM | Message # 47
Original Site Manager
Kal paused for a second as she asked him a question about that day. He shook his head slowly, "I have no idea what your talking about. I forced a man to wear my cloak and tied his mouth so he couldn't speak. He was the one that delivered it on that day, not I." It probably was a disappointment for Ilanah to hear that it wasn't him that was there that day, but he was only following his Master's orders. Kal wasn't one to disobey the once Sith Lord.

He would watch her reaction to his answer. He was sure that she would show a bit of disappointment from hearing his words.

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 10:49 AM | Message # 48
Lieutenant colonel
She would sigh. It was a little dissapointment, but she didn't understand why it bothered her. "Im sorry then...." She murmured before she turned her attention to the window. Her annoyance had faded a little. After she had taken a few minutes to calm herself a little more before she spoke again.

"I can't be angry with you. " she murmured as she turned back to face him. "You did what you had to do....just like anyone would have. And......I didn't know him. Why should I have an issue?" She was justifying it to herself. It wasn't worth holding onto the anger.

There was a brief pause before she mo ed over and sat back onto the edge of her bed beside him. "It was a pretty dress though. You would have liked it. " She looked over his arm at the open journal still in his hands.

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 4:00 PM | Message # 49
Original Site Manager
He looked back down at the journal as he laughed at her telling him it was a pretty dress and that he would have liked it. He saw something that interested him. It was something he wasn't sure about. Noticing that she too was looking at the journal, he pointed to it, "Is this talking about an Academy? I can tell that it is mentioning the planet Umbara, but this word right here. I translate it into school...is that correct?" This could have been referencing a Sith Academy that was once on the planet and trained the Sith Assassins. That was a rumor that he had once heard from the old Sith Temple that resides on Korriban. He needed to know what that one symbol translated to.

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 4:32 PM | Message # 50
Lieutenant colonel
She looked over, leaning a bit so she could get a better view of what he was pointing at. "Yes it does..." She responded as her gaze scanned the page he was so interested in. "What does it mean?" She finally asked. Lana could read the words, but the content didn't make sense to her. This was somehting she was unfamiliar with.

"Was there a school other than the one on Coruscant?"

Message edited by IlanahThanatos - Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 5:16 PM

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 9:06 PM | Message # 51
Original Site Manager
A smile would come to his face as he heard the correct translation. This was what he was looking for and now knew the location of its ruins. There had to be something left over, telling of the teachings.

"There were more than the one on Coruscant. There were many more,, and this one was one that taught the Sith how to be Assassins. I am hoping to find something that describes the teachings so that I may use them to begin teaching on my own."

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 9:14 PM | Message # 52
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah listened to him and stayed silent. Before, she would have felt scared and nervous about a plan like that. Something had changed her to a point, and his plan barely bothered her. "Well...do you want my help finding it?" She asked as she turned her gaze back to the journal. He could read the journal on his own, yet he was still keeping her with him there, and that meant something.

"Where did you say we are going? Onderon?"

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 9:32 PM | Message # 53
Original Site Manager
Kal gave her a small nod, "I would like the help. It doesn't say where anything would be located, so we are on our own this time." He would pause for a moment. He was starting to become really excited about this.

"Umbara is our next stop. We've only got this one and one more after it..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 9:36 PM | Message # 54
Lieutenant colonel
"One more after it? Where? And then what after that?" she asked. Idly, she wondered if he was going to take her back to Corellia. Lana wasn't sure she was ready, or that she wanted to go back there. There was, of course, nothing wrong with the place. She had just grown accustomed to being here with him. Instead of wondering, she just asked.

"Are you taking me back to Corellia after Umbara?"

Message edited by IlanahThanatos - Monday, 17-Jan-2011, 11:28 PM

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 18-Jan-2011, 10:54 PM | Message # 55
Original Site Manager
He shook his head, "I'm not telling where the last place will be. That information is the most important out of our entire mission. What I could potentially gather from there could be either make or break all of this..." He would take a moment to have a seat at the desk and set the journal down. Her asking if she would be taken back to Corellia after their mission had been complete made him start to think. He had grown on the idea of having her with him, possibly even further. He would turn and look at her, "That is up to you. You have the choice to stay with us, or to go back home. I will not stop you from leaving, if that is what you wish..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 7:25 AM | Message # 56
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah listened to him quietly and watched him walk to the desk and sit down. There were things strewn across it, papers and the likes along with pretty trinkets that she always had on her desk at home. She thought about it for a second before she pulled herself to her feet and moved over to the desk also.

Ilanah took a seat on the desktop and faced him. "Tell me you want me to stay. " She had already decided that she was, but she wanted to know that he wanted her there. She knew what they were supposed to do and to be, but he hadn't read it all yet. She didn't want it because of a prophecy though. Her desire to stay and be close to the Sith were her own.

Message edited by IlanahThanatos - Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 7:38 AM

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:03 PM | Message # 57
Original Site Manager
Upon seeing her take a seat on the desk and face him, he was surprised to see such a change in her attitude. She had been this quiet woman, and now, there she was demanding for him to tell her that he wanted her to stay. It was true though. He did want her to stay with him. She was a valuable asset, and he enjoyed having such a gorgeous woman around.

A smile came to his lips as he nodded to her, "I do want you to stay..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:12 PM | Message # 58
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah listened to him as she watched him with her hazel eyes. She pushed her fingers through her silky raven locks before she, boldly, slid off of the desk and into his lap. Almost instinctively, she pressed her lips tenderly against his for no more than a moment before she pulled back slightly. For a moment, she thought that she maybe shouldn't have done that, but at the same time she also didn't care.

"Sorry...." She murmured. Her hands were resting on his chest, but she didn't make a move from where she was settled.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:19 PM | Message # 59
Original Site Manager
Kal had been shocked to see her slid off the desk and into his lap. As she did, her lips pressed up against his. It seemed like it was minutes that went by. She pulled back, appologizing to him. He shook his head, "No...don't be...you wanted to as bad as I did. You just made the..." Just then, there was someone that was standing in the doorway, clearing their throat.

Jead'en had returned from his mission, successful in a way. He would softly speak to his master, "Sorry for the interruption, Master. I've returned, and we've also arrived at Umbara..."

Kal would turn his head to Jead'en, "Thank you. Go prepare for our touchdown on the planet..." Jead'en would give a firm nod before leaving the two of them to be once again. Kal looked back at her, "Where were we?" He would ask her.

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 19-Jan-2011, 10:24 PM | Message # 60
Lieutenant colonel
Her cheeks flushed a rosy pink as she saw Jead'en in the doorway. Almost automatically, she turned away so that they could talk for a few moments. He said they were at Umbara, which is where Kal had told her they would be looking for artifacts only. She hadn't had any time to look through the journal for clues, as she had slept most of the trip. After Dxun, she had needed it.

When he spoke to her again she turned her gaze back to him. "Well....I was here and you were....right there. And uhm....you were telling me you wanted that too...." She murmured.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024