Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 8:27 PM | Message # 31
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
Kal took the journal from her. He started to flip through it. There were some symbols in there that he wasn't absolutely sure if he was reading them correctly. The power that he had drawn from the tomb had given him knowledge. The knowledge of the ancient Sith language. He took a second to look up at her and answer her, "I'll stay, but you should get some sleep to regain your energy..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 8:36 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant colonel
She had already started drifting in and out of sleep, though she had been trying to fight it. It was overcoming her entirely too fast. "What are we looking for on....." She yawned and turned onto her side. "On..." She couldn't think of the next planet that they were headed to.

Within moments, she was completely out, and she was dreaming and her emotions were racing because of the prophecies that were rolling around in her dreams.

KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 8:41 PM | Message # 33
Original Site Manager
Kal laughed a little as he saw her turn over and immediately fall asleep. His hand continued to flip through the journal. There were a few things that he was very interested in. He stopped immediately. His eyes focused on the writings that were on the page. He had seen those before. There was some confusion about what he was reading. There would have been no way that it was true. For now, he would keep it a secret. She didn't need to know about it just yet. He continued to flip through the book, trying to find more about what he was going to be looking for on Umbara.

IlanahThanatosDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 8:50 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant colonel
"You look confused...." Her voice whispered when she opened her eyes a while later only to see the Sith still at her bedside with the battered journal in his hands. She felt better, but physically she was aching and the pain in her cut open hand was searing. "Which part is confusing you?" She continued, though she didn't move to get up. She would when she was ready, but for now she would stay comfortable and warm. "Do you need me to translate?"

Her gaze trailed over him for a moment before she pushed her fingers through her dark locks and smoothed the wild waves of raven hair. "I can..."

KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 8:53 PM | Message # 35
Original Site Manager
He looked up at her as she spoke out of nowhere. He shook his head, "It's nothing. I can read it...I just have one question..." He would move over to her, lean down, and point to one of the writings, "Is this your father's writing and is this his name?" He would have to know. If it was, then he would have in fact known her father at one point. That would have to be kept a secret though, only cause of the way that they had met...

IlanahThanatosDate: Thursday, 13-Jan-2011, 9:01 PM | Message # 36
Lieutenant colonel
She would push herself up a little so she could look at what he was pointing to. "Yes....why?" She asked as her gaze scanned the page for a moment. "It is all his handwriting. Does it mean something to you?" She hoped he would be honest with her, but she hadn't been entirely honest with him so far, so she didn't expect it. But then, she thought that maybe if she told him what she knew, he would tell her also.

KalThanatosDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 10:39 PM | Message # 37
Original Site Manager
It was now even harder upon hearing that it was all her father's writing in the journal. He took a seat on the edge of the bed. Upon closing the journal, he looked at her, "It does mean something to me. Your father...I've met him before." He didn't want to tell her exactly where he had met him before. The man that had written the journal, and the man that had given birth to Ilanah, was in fact the man that had taken Kal on as his apprentice in the Sith's order. The last thing that he wanted to do was to tell her this, especially after he had told her that he was the one that had killed his master in his sleep...

IlanahThanatosDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 10:44 PM | Message # 38
Lieutenant colonel
Before he sat down, she had pushed herself more into a sitting position, though she was still leaning against the pillows and headboard. Her gaze moved up to him and she watched the Sith as he spoke. She shook her head a little when he finished speaking. "Then you knew him more than I did. I think he left when I was....two or three?" She didn't really remember. Yes, there were some issues there, but she realized once they had started on this insane journey that there was no point in holding onto that. Especially with all she had been learning, particularly from that second amulet.

Her fingers grazed the journal in his hands. Of course some of the writing in it was her own notes, but that lettering was obviously distinguishable from her fathers. "You can read it now....which means you don't need me anymore."

KalThanatosDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 39
Original Site Manager
He shook his head quickly, "Just cause I can read it now, doesn't mean that I don't need your help..." Kal wanted to tell her, but didn't know exactly how to. He had to, and finally spit it out to her, "Your father was my Master...." There, he had told her. Now, he just had to worry about what she would say or even how she would take it.

Mean while, the ship's engines had roared up and the ship had began to depart the planet.

IlanahThanatosDate: Friday, 14-Jan-2011, 11:05 PM | Message # 40
Lieutenant colonel
She started to respond to him still wanting her help, but she stopped short at his blunt admission to the truth. Lana watched him blankly for several moments before her gaze fell on the journal again.

"I guess then....you knew him very well." She murmured without much emotion in her voice. "Until you killed him in his sleep, of course." Ilanah looked away and bit her lower lip lightly. "But you had to. I know." She didn't seem to be angry, but she was upset to a point.

Finally she would move and fling the covers off of her so she could reach into the nightstand and pull out her datapad she had been using prior to their tomb adventure. "Here are your prophecies."

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 15-Jan-2011, 7:28 AM | Message # 41
Original Site Manager
Kal was a little confused. She wasn't taking it as he believed that she would be. He watched, though, as she reached into the nightstand to pull out the datapad. She had be working on things, and was now giving it over to him. He would take it from her, "Thank you...I appologize. If this makes any difference, he was already dying when I...um...you know..." He wasn't sure if it would help her or not, but figured that he needed to get it all off of his chest.

"Are you alright?"

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 15-Jan-2011, 8:16 AM | Message # 42
Lieutenant colonel
"Im fine...." She murmured as she tapped the datapad screen a little. Lana paused then and looked at her palm that was wrapped in the black wool of his cloak. The things that he had done for her today were not things that a Sith would normally do. It struck her as odd. Aside from that, the fact that she wasn't as upset as she should have been was confusing.

"What was he dying of?" She asked. Truly, she didn't remember the man. "How old were you when he took you?" Then she thought of something else. "Did my mother know what he was? Did you come to our house?" They seemed like reasonable questions. Lana let the datapad fall to her lap and she unwrapped the bandage from her hand and she looked at the gash that marred her flesh.

The prophesy said they would be bonded. That had to have been how. A blood bond. The angry wound was already starting to knit itself closed. Idly she flexed.her hand and fingers and finally looked up at him. "He hurt my mother and I, so I guess you really did us a favor. "

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 15-Jan-2011, 8:50 AM | Message # 43
Original Site Manager
Kal could tell that she truly wasn't fine. He watched her for a second before telling her what she was wanting to know, "He was dying of cancer. No one knew where it came from, but that was what the report from the medical droids said." He would pause before continuing, "I was eighteen when I first met him. That was nearly ten years ago. I never knew he had a family, but it was strange that once I was his apprentice, I was given a mission to Corellia to retrieve something for him...."

He didn't like the fact that he had to tell her all of this, but he knew she needed to know in the end.

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 15-Jan-2011, 9:04 AM | Message # 44
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah narrowed her eyes as.he spoke. "So he left us before you came. " she said, thinking out loud. "What did he want you to get on Corellia?" She finally asked him quietly. She wanted the whole truth, as he would get when he read what she had written for him. Some of it had started happening, most was yet to happen, but so far it had all been true.

It was hard to be angry with him though. She was finding it very difficult for some reason. "I wonder if he knew....you know, that you were going to find me and the journal and the amulet....and that you were going to kill him, which is why he left it for me." She remembered back to the day it was delivered to the house, wrapped in paper and a string, carried by a messenger in a dark cloak who didn't speak to either her or her mother. "I'm sure he did."

Message edited by IlanahThanatos - Saturday, 15-Jan-2011, 2:36 PM

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 16-Jan-2011, 8:46 AM | Message # 45
Original Site Manager
Kal nodded to her, "Oh...he knew. He was able to see into the future and predict events." He would stop there as he thought back on the time he visited Corellia. He laughed a little, "Well, honestly, he sent me there with a package. He told me to drop it off to a messenger. There were a few special requirements that he wanted the messenger to have, and I had to make sure they were all accomplished." He wasn't telling her the entire truth. As he remembered the visit, it was him delivering the package. He never knew what that package was, but now he really thought about it. Could it have been the journal? Had he been that close to it the entire time? The way his Master used to think and plan things always amazed him. This one, though, took the cake. He had planned out the meeting between the two of them this entire time.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt. 2: Dxun
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024