[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt 1: Ambria
Nexus Pt 1: Ambria
KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 10:59 PM | Message # 31
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
Kal would take the journal she would hand him before locking the amulet away. He took a quick moment to look at it before she asked if he believed in destiny. He looked up at her, but before he could respond she was turning the pages in the journal. She then moved to his side to get a better view just seconds before she would find what she was looking for. He laughed a little as she asked if he needed it written in Basic for him. He gave her a simple nod, "That would help...and to answer your first question, yes I do believe in destiny....but that destiny can be changed if one wanted it to be. Your destiny is what you make it...." He would look back down at the journal, making an attempt to read what was there and decipher the page that looked like a map.

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah let out a low sigh before she got her datapad and switched to a screen that wasn't already filled with her scrolled handwriting. Idly, with the stylus in her left hand, she would start to write out the translation quickly. "I can send this to your datapad directly or you can take mine if you want. Either way, this should get you through the tomb alive." She murmured before she paused and glanced up at him.

"I am not sure that destiny can be changed. If you are meant to do something or something is meant to happen, then somehow, it will." Ilanah looked down and began writing again. She hoped that he would be able to read it. "I'm here for a reason." She said as she finished writing for another moment. "I think I am supposed to be here with you." She said before she continued her translation of the journal. The symbols were coming easier to her now, with or without the first amulet.

KalThanatosDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 11:40 PM | Message # 33
Original Site Manager
Kal was amazed at how fast she was able to translate these writings now, even if it was with the amulet. He would watch as she wrote something on her datapad. He looked up at her, "I would like it on mine. I will be able to use mine more than I'd be able to use yours." He listened to how she spoke of her destiny. She believed that she was here for a reason. It was true, though. Kal also believed that she was meant to be there, but she chose her destiny by joining him and following him on these dangerous missions throughout the Galaxy. He would tell her this eventually. There was a probably a lot going through her head at this point, and he knew that with the new amulet, there were more than likely things that she was learning, or trying to learn, from it. He would grab her hand, stopping her from finishing the translation, "Why don't you take a little bit of a break. You've been at this for a while now."

IlanahThanatosDate: Wednesday, 05-Jan-2011, 11:53 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah would stop when he grabbed her hand. Her gaze found his hand covering hers, and she made no move to remove it. Carefully, she allowed the stylus to fall from her fingertips and clink gently against the crytalline screen of the datapad. "Alright but...." She started to argue before she realized that she had no argument to pose. It was just the desire to learn and do a good job that motivated her, of course. And that stupid second amulet. It was motivation enough.

"Oh..." Ilanah paused briefly before she brought her gaze up to meet his. "There should be a third one, in the tomb, along with what you seek. Will you find it for me?" She asked before she finally pulled her hand gently, albeit a bit reluctantly, away from his. Every time he touched her, her skin felt like it was on fire....like she could feel the power he had and it was tingling like flames racing through her veins. It was exciting and unnerving at the same time.

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 2:12 AM | Message # 35
Original Site Manager
There was a part of him that felt relieved as she stopped what she was doing on the datapad. As she looked up at him, she then asked if he would be able to find the third amulet in the tomb. He gave her a small nod, showing her that he would find it for her. He lifted his hand from hers as he spoke to her, "Have you found out anything more about your father, or possibly his last whereabouts?" He was truly interested to find out more, not only for her sake, but maybe for his own. If he were to meet a Sith Lord that was older and wiser than him, it could prove to be a learning moment for him. He could only imagine the possibilities that could come from a meeting like that. He looked down at her as his focus came back to her. He waited for a response from her.

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 7:07 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant colonel
Slowly Ilanah shook her head as she kept his gaze. "No. There ia nothing about him in here....well...nothing about where he could possibly be. The amulet though. The amulet said something about finding what was once lost on Onderon. I don't know if that means the next amulet or is something about....him. It is very cryptic. " She finally murmured.

Ilanah sat the datapad aside then, not moving even a hair from him as she did. "I...." She paused as she looked down for a moment and then back up into his eyes. "I would like to know more about you. " Ilanah said aa she fidgeted with her fingers quietly. "It might help. " She added quickley, as if it would make a difference to the Sith.

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 11:32 AM | Message # 37
Original Site Manager
Kal stopped for a second. He had never had anyone ask to know more about him. Usually people were to afraid to ask him even a question. He looked down at her for a moment before responding back to her, "Well...let's see. Where to start..." He paused for a moment, trying to find a good place to start.

"I'm originally from Kiffu. If you don't know anything about our race, we have been gifted with the ability to read the memories from objects, even formerly alive objects. This is called Psychometry. Nearly every Kiffar has this ability. Then, eventually I was taken in by a Jedi Master. I was only five at that time. A lot of Jedi and Sith would come to our planet to 'harvest' the younger of us. Kiffar are strong in the Force. I was taken back to train at the Academy. They told me I was a good student, but obviously it didn't turn out the way that they wanted it. When I was old enough, I became a Padawan and began to take on missions with my Master who was a Jedi Knight. During one of our missions, he was gunned down by mercenaries. I was enraged and struck down each and every one of them. I returned to the Academy, but was kicked out for my act of violence. The Jedi left a bitter taste in my mouth, and it was only increased when I came across a Sith Lord on Tattoine. There, he trained me in the ways of the Dark Side for years, until I was eighteen. It was then, that he sent me out on my own. I found the Sith Imperium, joined their ranks, and slowly worked my way up till I was the Apprentice of the Dark Lord, like Jead'en is now." He paused for a moment. The next part was really where he took his power and became the Dark Lord that he is now.

"One night, my Master, was sleeping. I had slipped a drug into his drink earlier in the day that would knock him out at night. I went into his chambers, with my lightsaber in hand. The blade ignited and plunged right through his heart. I left him there to be found in the morning. It was then, after he had been found slain, I took his position as the Dark Lord of the Sith four years ago. Anyone that didn't want to follow me was killed. The only few that did are either hiding or with us now." He stopped to let her have everything sink in and for any questions she might have.

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 08-Jan-2011, 12:41 PM | Message # 38
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah dropped herself down onto the end of her bed as she listened to his story. She hadn't expected him to just tell her everything like that, but it was filling in gaps that the amulet had left for her. It had told her little bits of his past, and hers, and her fathers. And it had also told her little riddles of the future, which was the part that was bothering her slightly.

"Dark Lord of the Sith....the most powerful in the galaxy....for the moment." She murmured as she reached for her datapad, then withdrew her hand and left it laying.

"How far are we from our destination?" Ilanah asked as she pulled herself to her feet and smoothed her hands over her silk gown.

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 09-Jan-2011, 12:09 PM | Message # 39
Original Site Manager
As she murmured, he would think about what she said. He didn't even may attention to her next question. He looked up at her with a puzzled look, "For the moment? What the hell does that mean?" He was wondering if she had heard something from the amulet, or read something in her father's journal. It only made him wonder if there was going to be something happening to him.

IlanahThanatosDate: Sunday, 09-Jan-2011, 1:04 PM | Message # 40
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah shook her head a little and offered him a smile. "Nothing." She said, refusing to answer him. Yes, she had heard something from the amulet, but it was nothing she could be remotely sure of. "I mean....all power comes to an end, does it not? Can you also live forever?" She asked, curiously. As far as she knew, all life ended at one point or another, even if it was extended by the Force in some way.

She turned away from him and swept the datapad up off of the bed into her hand before she switched it off and deposited it on the desk.

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 09-Jan-2011, 11:44 PM | Message # 41
Original Site Manager
Kal believed that she made a good point, but being him, he had an argument to it. He shook his head at her, "I may not be able to live forever, now....but I will find a way to prolong death. There are ways..." He hesitated for a moment. There was something off with her. He had a feeling that she was hiding something from him. He wouldn't push for it now, but when the time comes he will.

"We should be arriving within the hour. If you want to set foot off the ship, you might want to get your things in order and prepare yourself for whatever might come our way..." He turned and walked out of the room. The fact that she brought up him not living forever started to eat at his mind. There had to be a way. At least a way to prolong it. He headed down the corridor, heading for the bridge. He could feel the presence of the Dark Side approaching as they drew nearer to Dxun...

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 10-Jan-2011, 7:09 AM | Message # 42
Lieutenant colonel
She watched him, her gaze following th Dark Lords movements until he left the room. Ilanah had started to protest, but simply called after him. "I'm not setting foot on that planet unless it is with you. " She said, though he was already out of her line of sight. Dxun made her nervous based solely on what she had read.

So quickly and quietly she gathered the journal and her datapad, along with bot amulets. The second one was talking the second she wrapped her hand around it, and she stuffed it down into the small satcel that she had placed the journal in and the slung it around her shoulder. It was only then that she would wander from her room and towards where the ramp would lower when they would land.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » Nexus Pt 1: Ambria
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024