Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » An Ordinary Day
An Ordinary Day
KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 18-Dec-2010, 11:41 PM | Message # 16
Original Site Manager
Group: Users
He felt a big release as he felt the Amulet fall into his hand. His fingers clenched tightly around it before slipping it into a pocket. He looked at her as she moved back to the empty box. Something was telling him that she could be of use to him. He moved up close behind her, "You want to see what it truly does....come with me. You can be of use...."

IlanahThanatosDate: Sunday, 19-Dec-2010, 0:13 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah would glance over her shoulder at him for a moment before she turned and looked up at him as she leaned back against her desk. What better way to learn about the Sith....she thought to herself before she would answer him.

"For what?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her midsection and she watched him. "It's a tempting offer....but I don't know what use I could possibly be for you....don't you have everything you need in your pocket now?" She murmured before she straightened up.

Part of her, however, really wanted to just drop everything and go with him, and she didn't know why.

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 19-Dec-2010, 11:11 PM | Message # 18
Original Site Manager
Kal would look at her for a moment as she asked why it was that he wanted her to come along with him. A small smirk came to his face as he responded, "You are familiar with Core Worlds History, and I'm in need of someone that has the knowledge that you have." He paused for a second, "You have two options, the first...you can come with me on your own or the second, I will forcefully take you along and make you help me. It is up to you which option you would like to use....and you've got about three seconds to let me know...starting now...."

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 20-Dec-2010, 6:57 AM | Message # 19
Lieutenant colonel
"You want me to go with you....." She repeated and then smiled a little. "I don't know. I mean, my job is here and my father...." She was making excuses, but it seemed there was no actual choice she had. He said she could go of her own free will, or of his. Either way, there was something about the man that made her feel as though she could trust him. There was no fear of him on her part either. Well, maybe a little bit, but she would never express or admit it.

"Alright, but can I at least go home and get some things or i's there no time for that?"

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 20-Dec-2010, 5:35 PM | Message # 20
Original Site Manager
He couldn't believe that she, being an historian, would try and pass up the opportunity to learn about the history of a powerful faction that has been thriving in the Galaxy for thousands of years straight. He shook his head, "What type of things are you needing? They can be waiting for us when we arrive at my ship?"

IlanahThanatosDate: Monday, 20-Dec-2010, 6:07 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah shook her head. "My clothes....my books....things like that?" She looked up at the man for a moment before she offered a small smile. "You know....things." she wondered briefly who would be retrieving it all, if not her, but she decided it best not to ask too many questions. "It's not like there is a lot there. I don't spend a whole lot of time there. I almost live....lived here."

She turned and gathered her work bag and made sure to tuck her datapad carefully in the side of the bag. It had a lot of information on it that might be useful.

"So....where are we going?" She asked as she picked up a few more things and put them in her bag. "And....do you have a name or should I make one up for you?"

KalThanatosDate: Tuesday, 21-Dec-2010, 11:55 AM | Message # 22
Original Site Manager
He sighed a little, "Fine. You've got an hour to grab everything you need. Meet me at the city's port, hanger 23B. Ill let you know my name once we are off this planet...." Kal turned away from her, heading out of the office. He quickly vanished in the hall to who knows where.

IlanahThanatosDate: Tuesday, 21-Dec-2010, 3:50 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah didn't have alot to pack; a few personal belongings, a suitcase of clothes, and her work bag with her datapads and all of her chips loaded with books and her own research on them.

She arrived in the hanger early, by fifteen minutes or so, and looked up at the ship that was there. She couldn't call out for him, because she didn't know his name. Lana dropped her suitcase handle and let it rest on the ground and laid her work nav and he'd other messenger bag with it.

She was dressed the same as earlier, though she had brouft a cloak with her in case it was needed. The woman trailed her fingertips through her hair as she waited for the man. She wasn't exactly excited, yet she was at the same time.

There was just something about him, she wasn't sure what it was...

KalThanatosDate: Friday, 24-Dec-2010, 11:04 AM | Message # 24
Original Site Manager
As she stood there, three men and a woman would have came out from the ship, the woman would have led the group down. She stopped right in front of this woman that was just waiting in the hanger. The three men would have surrounded her. One would have had a metal mask covering his face, the other would have had his entire face hidden by his cloak. The third looked like he had scars or burns of some sorts on his jaw. His skin would have been pail like he was dead. A smile was on his face as he looked this woman up and down, "What brings such a pretty little girl like you here?" The woman that was with the group would have spoken up next, "Aw...did the little girl get lost or something?" Jead'en would have jumped in again, "Leave this to me, Amaya. The Dark Lord put me in control, not you..." He would have turned his attention back to the woman that didn't belong here in their eyes, "Like I said before she interrupted, what brings you here?"

IlanahThanatosDate: Friday, 24-Dec-2010, 5:58 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant colonel
"I uh.......was invited." She said, albeit softly. Ilanah wasn't sure what this was all about, or if he had set her up for this. "Or told to come really....." She murmured as she looked between all of them, taking a moment to notice the physical or lack of physical nuances of each of them.

"I was told to meet him here. " She said as she shifted the weight of the bag on her shoulder. Ilanah was careful not to mention too much more than that. And aside from that, she still had yet to learn the mans name.

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 3:04 PM | Message # 26
Original Site Manager
Jead'en smirked a little as he heard this woman say that she was invited, no told to meet someone here. He shook his head, "Now, why would someone tell you to come here...that would be..." He would have been quickly cut off from a voice that seemed to not come from anyone around, "Would be what, Jead'en? Stupid of them? Who do you think would have told her to come, if it was not one of you?" The four of them knew the voice that they could hear. They all began to look around, trying to find where it was coming from.

Then, they could see the Dark Lord would slowly walk down the landing ramp of the ship. He looked at them all surrounding his guest, "I told her to meet me here. There is a chance that she might be able to help us." The four of them were in shock. They weren't entirely sure what to do, so they all just gave their Master a slight nod and all backed off and moved behind his guest. The Dark Lord's eyes moved from his Apostles to the woman as he came up just a few steps in front of her, "They aren't too friendly, are they? Now, come..." He motioned for her to follow him as he walked back up into the Freighter. He would have moved off into the main lounge area of the vessel. There were a couple couches arranged throughout the area. He wouldn't turn around to make sure she was there before telling her, "Make yourself comfortable..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 4:10 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant colonel
Her gaze would immediately find the Sith when she heard his voice, and she looked almost relieved. Lana tried her hardest not to get nervous about things, but being surrounded by the strangers made her very nervous. She looked up at the man, studying him with her hazel gaze as the others backed off, and she shook her head in response to his question. "Not really, no." She murmured.

As she would start to follow him, Ilanah looked over her shoulder at the group that had seemed so intimidating just moments before. She took only a moment to look at each of them before she turned her head back again and kept up with the man. Lana didn't spend too much time looking around the corridor as they walked, as it appeared to be almost like any other corridor around.

"So do I get to know who you are yet?" She asked as they reached the lounge and she sat both of her messenger bags on the floor. She did realize then that she had left her suitcase at the bottom of the ramp, but she was rather sure that one of them would bring it, or so she hoped. Idly, Ilanah smoothed her hands over the tightly laced silk corset that hugged her figure as she studied him quietly.

KalThanatosDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 6:46 PM | Message # 28
Original Site Manager
Kal turned around just as she would set her bags down, and ask if she would get to know who he was. A small little smirk came to his face. It amused him how eager she was to know his name. He gave a slight nod as he told her, "The name is Kal Thanatos. Now tell me yours so I don't have to continuously call you by saying 'Hey you'. It tends to get a little irritating at times..."

IlanahThanatosDate: Saturday, 25-Dec-2010, 8:16 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant colonel
Ilanah glanced around the lounge for a moment before she turned her attention to him. "Ilanah Ilyone." She murmured before she took a seat and smoothed her skirt. "And I agree, which is why, well, you know." She wanted to know his name. Kal. Easy enough to remember.

A moment later she offered him a small smile. "So what is it that you need from me, Mr. Thanatos?" She asked before she leaned back in the chair a little.

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 26-Dec-2010, 2:16 PM | Message # 30
Original Site Manager
Kal took a seat just a moment after she did. He nodded as she told him her name, Ilanah. As she smiled, she asked him such a simple yet complex question. Kal wasn't wanting to fully give away what their true mission was, but had to get some information so that they would be able to succeed. He reached down into his pocket, pulling out a small datapad. His finger pushed several areas of the pad before handing it over to her, "What do you know of those planets listed there, Onderon and Ambria?" His concern was mainly Ambria out of those two planets. Onderon was just another bonus if he could find out as much possible about it. There were things on each planet that he needed, and with her knowledge of the Core Worlds, there was a good chance she could be of use.

Forum » Mission Sims » Mission Simming » An Ordinary Day
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024